With everyone spending more time at home, we’ve been working with our programmers to get you some free previews! If you don’t already have these channels as part of your TDS TV programming package, you do now—but only for a limited time:
- The Movie Channel is your one-stop, commercial-free movie destination. From outrageous comedies and heart-stopping dramas, to the most explosive action hits, The Movie Channel has ’em all. Now until April 19.
- Flix —Cool Classics: The programming consists of theatrically released feature films from the 1970s to the present day, interspersed with some films from the 1950s and 1960s. Now until April 19.
- Outdoor Channel — Dedicated to the outdoor lifestyle and conservation, the Outdoor Channel offers a wide range of great shows from hunting, fishing, shooting, and adventure entertainment. Now until June 19.
- Sportsman Channel —If you love hunting, fishing, and outdoor adventure, the Sportsman Channel has nearly 200 shows to choose from. Now until June 19.
- The World Fishing Network covers fishing tips, lures and baits to attract your favorite fish, fishing hotspots, tasty recipes, species finder and more—including programming for any outdoor enthusiast. The network covers every aspect of angling and sport fishing news, gear reviews and shows about fishing in all parts of the world. You’ll find more than 125 shows on this network. Now until June 19.
- Game Show Network broadcasts a variety of game shows including America Says, Common Knowledge, Catch 21, Family Feud, Get a Club, Cash Cab and a variety of classic game shows. Now until April 30.
- The Hallmark Channel is the country’s leading destination for family entertainment, In addition to its signature new original movies, the Hallmark Channel features new primetime series, such as “Good Witch,” and “Chesapeake Shores,” and “When Calls the Heart,” and a daily, two-hour lifestyle show, “Home & Family.” Now until May 13.
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries has everything from original movies to classic series like Murder She Wrote, Magnum, P.I., and Hart to Hart. Now until June 15.
- Hallmark Drama airs shows you might remember from when you were a kid of teen. Tune in to watch Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, and lots of Hallmark original movies too. Now until June 15.
- Discovery channels. Fun fact: Discovery, Inc. owns all kinds of awesome non-scripted television channels filled with fun, educational, and awesome shows. From now until May 31 you can enjoy all of these great Discovery networks!
- Cooking Channel: Watch fun shows featuring top global chefs sharing their best recipes and cooking tips
- Travel Channel: Forget leaving the house, travel virtually by watching Ghost Hunters, Destination Fear, Mountain Monsters, Expedition Bigfoot and more
- DIY Network: Do it yourself programming and inspiration with shows like Bargain Mansions, Barnwood Builders, First Time Flippers, and Maine Cabin Masters
- American Heroes: Learn about history, war, the military, and what history forgot
- Science Channel: Explore the Earth and yes, science on this channel that tells you how the universe works, how things are made, and explains mysterious places
- Great American Country (GAC): All things Americana! Listen to great country music and also get shabby chic decorating tips, recipes, and more
- Destination America: Watch Pool Kings, get fishing tips from Scott Martin, learn how to buy Hawaii (or the Rockies!)—there’s something for everyone on this channel
- Discovery Family: Shows the whole family can watch together! Dogs 101, What Not To Wear, My Little Ponies—you’ll find a great variety
- Discovery Life: Real-life programming including Untold Stories of the ER, We are the Joneses, Body Bizarre, and Hoarding: Buried Alive
- OWN: It’s Oprah’s network! From scripted series to Dr. Phil and Oprah herself, there’s something for everyone
- Discovery en Espanol
- Discovery Familia
- NBCUniversal channels bring you a wide-range of programming now until May 31.
- Oxygen: lots of true crime shows including Chicago P.D., Criminal Confessions, and Snapped
- Universal Kids: for kids, by kids! Perfect for kids age 2-12, you’ll find animated and unscripted shows kids love
- CNBC: business news in real-time financial market coverage
- MSNBC: global and national news
- CNN gives you the latest and breaking news today for the U.S., the world, weather, entertainment, politics, and health. Now until May 31.
- FOX News delivers the latest current news from the U.S., the world, entertainment, and health. Now until May 31.
- AXS TVis a leading music, entertainment and lifestyle channel including live concerts and sports events. Enjoy this free preview until April 30 (*Not available in Stevens Point, Vesper, Auburndale, and Junction City, Wisconsin and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho)
- HDNetbrings you an amazing variety of movies from iconic classics and award winners to memorable gems spanning from 1950s to 2010s. Now until April 30. (*Not available in Stevens Point, Vesper, Auburndale, and Junction City, Wisconsin and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho)
- NickJr will make your preschool-age kids really happy with popular (and educational) shows like the new Blues Clues, Peppa Pig, PAW Patrol, Team Umizoomi, and Bubble Guppies.
- Disney channels! Enjoy the great family-friendly entertainment on these four channels:
- Disney XD offers programming for kids ages 6-15 with shows like Elite Force, Big Hero 6 Stories, Gravity Falls, Ant-Man the animated series….and tons more.
- Disney Jr. is perfect for the younger set in your house with shows like DocMcStuffins, Henry Hugglemonster, Elena of Avalor, Vampirina, and The Lion Guard
- FXM delivers today’s Hollywood blockbusters and yesterday’s timeless classic movies
- Nat Geo Wild brings you insight into the natural world and all of the amazing creatures that inhabit it
- The Weather Channel: The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage. Now until June 7.
- NFL RedZone: Starting at April 22 you can see every replay from every Sunday from the 2019 NFL season in chronological order for 17 consecutive days!
- HBO: In April everyone can watch some of HBO’s most beloved shows and documentaries on HBO GO or HBO NOW or On Demand—for free. There will also be a full, all-access, free preview weekend starting April 17-20 when you get to watch everything this great channel has to offer!
And did you see our post about the free SHOWTIME preview??
Please check your channel guide for channel locations and we’ll update this list if more channels are headed your way!
Updated 5/8/2020 to reflect extended end dates for many channels
Updated 4/17/2020 to reflect new end date for Fox News preview
Updated 4/16/2020 to reflect new end date on NBC free previews
Updated 4/9/2020 to reflect new previews and new end dates on some preview offers
Updated 3/25/2020 to reflect new free previews
Updated 3/27/2020 to reflect new free previews
SHOWTIME® and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc. a ViacomCBS Company. Individual programs, devices and marks are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.</span?