By Missy Kellor on June 1, 2017 in
About Missy KellorMissy works on the Corporate Communications team and reports stories to TDS employees and customers. This is right up her alley because she’s an extrovert and also a big fan of research (really, she’ll look up just about anything that strikes her interest). Missy is a native of Madison, Wis. with an undergraduate in Anthropology and a master’s degree in Life Sciences Journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her interest in the Internet as a mass media shaped her work towards a PhD in Journalism and Mass Communications. She’s also worked as an editorial assistant, copywriter, and production artist. In her off hours, Missy is a crafter, Pinterest addict, reader, wife, and mom of two kids.
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- FTC: This Hispanic Heritage Month, spot how scammers tell you to pay October 7, 2022
- Beyond Amazon: Other big online sales worth checking out October 5, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Sturgill Simpson October 4, 2022
- Fall sun outages could impact your video signal September 29, 2022
- FTC: Avoid scams in the aftermath of Merbok, Fiona and Ian September 29, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- austinkrueger: I'll definitely do that! Thanks for reading and c...
- Tina Whyte: Hey, I agree Sturgill is one of a kind. My favorit...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Sue! We do offer GAF :-). You can find it on ch...
- Sue: Are you going to get the new channel Great America...
- austinkrueger: No doubt! As much as I adore Superunknown - this o...