Tag Archives | mindfulness
An expert speaker recently came to our headquarters to speak about one idea for improving everyone’s health and wellbeing: mindfulness meditation. It’s more than just sitting cross legged and saying “om”—the image that comes to mind for many of us when we hear about meditation. It's a simple tactic you can use every day to improve your life.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Tool June 28, 2022
- Westworld recap + new summer shows starting soon! June 23, 2022
- FTC: Know your rights about credit and discrimination June 22, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Supertramp, Breakfast in America June 21, 2022
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Youth Mental Illness documentary on PBS June 20, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- austinkrueger: Good call! I'll have to check that out as well!...
- Mike Rogers: Thanks Austin, you reminded me I needed to buy thi...
- Pamela Harrellson: Thankyou...
- Missy Kellor: Thanks for the idea, Karl!...
- Karl Everette Lawrence: TDS needs to create an extreme app that allows to ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google HBO holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS community giving TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel twitter volunteer