Tag Archives | JDRF
Before the team hit the field on Tuesday evening, May 30, 2017, TDS stepped to the pitcher’s mound to present a check to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) for $950.
Kimberly Koppenhaver is a newly minted congressional delegate—which is pretty amazing for an 11 year-old. Kimberly (nicknamed Kim or Kimmy)… more...
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Straight-line winds impact TDS services in parts of Tennessee November 15, 2019
- Set your scam alert level to high this holiday! November 14, 2019
- A jaw-dropping look inside the phishing industry November 13, 2019
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: George Michael November 12, 2019
- Warning: USB charging cables could hijack your device November 11, 2019
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- J Hop Reloaded: Hopefully this will fix the internet issues :)...
- Missy Kellor: Unfortunately our blog doesn't offer the ability ...
- Debora Moes: How do I download the bingo cards?...
- Guest Blogger: Thanks for sharing!...
- Missy Kellor: Yay! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead