Tag Archives | healthy habits
As a 30-something (ok, almost 40-something) in today’s healthy-focused society, I’m well aware that sitting all day at work isn’t good for my heart (nor my mid-section). In 2014 I’m trying to focus on health, and have been looking for ideas on how to burn calories at work. After doing some research, I've gathered a list of seven ways to incorporate healthy habits into the workday.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- FTC: Before you join that crowdfunding campaign, read this November 24, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: AIC MTV Unplugged November 23, 2021
- Half-off SHOWTIME offer ends Dec. 31 November 22, 2021
- Hallmark Christmas movie bingo 2021 November 17, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Greta Van Fleet November 16, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Awww, thanks Colleen! These are a labor of love ev...
- Colleen: As always, Missy, you never disappoint with these ...
- Austin: That's definitely going to find its way to my pla...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Connie. Have you changed channel packages recen...
- Connie: Where did the Hallmark channel go??...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards March Madness online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer