Tag Archives | Full Moon Fever
Losing a loved one before their time is always hard—sometimes even if you never met them, like a favorite musician. While most readers have likely never spent time with Tom Petty in person, media everywhere yesterday afternoon was buzzing about him suffering from heart failure, and ultimately learning of his passing around 9 p.m. PT last night. Today’s post is in honor of Mr. Petty (1950-2017)
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- 2024 Paris Olympics prep under way December 4, 2023
- TDS holds second annual Week of Giving December 2, 2023
- Top 7 tech gifts this holiday season December 1, 2023
- Protect yourself from fraud this holiday season November 30, 2023
- Special TDS program helps local businesses and nonprofits November 29, 2023
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Mark Schaaf: Since those are live events, those would fall unde...
- Jeff Dague: Any chance you will have any sports in 4K?...
- Mark Schaaf: Sara: Thanks for the feedback on channel offerings...
- Sara: Why doesn't tds offer the ION station? That's t...
- Mark Schaaf: Hi Jeff: Our TDS TV+ receivers are 4K capable, so ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts dvr Facebook fcc Featured f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS giving TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel TV twitter volunteer