By Missy Kellor on July 28, 2017 in
About Missy KellorMissy works on the Corporate Communications team and reports stories to TDS employees and customers. This is right up her alley because she’s an extrovert and also a big fan of research (really, she’ll look up just about anything that strikes her interest). Missy is a native of Madison, Wis. with an undergraduate in Anthropology and a master’s degree in Life Sciences Journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her interest in the Internet as a mass media shaped her work towards a PhD in Journalism and Mass Communications. She’s also worked as an editorial assistant, copywriter, and production artist. In her off hours, Missy is a crafter, Pinterest addict, reader, wife, and mom of two kids.
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Fall sun outages could impact your video signal September 29, 2022
- FTC: Avoid scams in the aftermath of Merbok, Fiona and Ian September 29, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Bob Seger, Night Moves September 27, 2022
- Prime Early Access Sale: Get deals, not scams September 26, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Norah Jones September 20, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hi Sue! We do offer GAF :-). You can find it on ch...
- Sue: Are you going to get the new channel Great America...
- austinkrueger: No doubt! As much as I adore Superunknown - this o...
- Erik Riedasch: I didn't realize so many other people liked this ...
- Missy Kellor: Hmmmm. Becky, I would reach out to our tech folks ...