Big 10 Network_sq
By Missy Kellor on August 15, 2017 in
About Missy KellorMissy works on the Corporate Communications team and reports stories to TDS employees and customers. This is right up her alley because she’s an extrovert and also a big fan of research (really, she’ll look up just about anything that strikes her interest). Missy is a native of Madison, Wis. with an undergraduate in Anthropology and a master’s degree in Life Sciences Journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her interest in the Internet as a mass media shaped her work towards a PhD in Journalism and Mass Communications. She’s also worked as an editorial assistant, copywriter, and production artist. In her off hours, Missy is a crafter, Pinterest addict, reader, wife, and mom of two kids.
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Westworld recap + new summer shows starting soon! June 23, 2022
- FTC: Know your rights about credit and discrimination June 22, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Supertramp, Breakfast in America June 21, 2022
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Youth Mental Illness documentary on PBS June 20, 2022
- Updated: How to turn on parental controls for your kids’ favorite online services June 17, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- austinkrueger: Good call! I'll have to check that out as well!...
- Mike Rogers: Thanks Austin, you reminded me I needed to buy thi...
- Pamela Harrellson: Thankyou...
- Missy Kellor: Thanks for the idea, Karl!...
- Karl Everette Lawrence: TDS needs to create an extreme app that allows to ...