When we looked back through our more recent Seen on Pinterest columns, we realized something. Pinterest is an inspiring tool… more...
For many the chance to represent their country at the Olympic games is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! But there’s more to the Olympics than just competing, right? Nicole Joraanstad, member of the 2010 U.S. women’s curling team in Vancouver and TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) employee, tells you about what life is like in the Olympic village, what the athletes do with their downtime, and all about some of the famous people she got to meet.
Beaver Island is the biggest island in Lake Michigan, at about 13 miles long and six miles wide. To get to this picturesque TDS Telecom community, you can take a ferry or a short flight from the city of Charlevoix, about 32 miles away. It’s a tourism hot spot, especially in the summer. Visitors come from all over to explore the island’s beaches and natural beauty. Find out about this interesting TDS location.
F-Secure is celebrating Europe's Safer Internet Day by offering 21 tips to help you feel safer when you're doing Internet shopping, banking, or surfing. They're also giving away a free one-year license to SAFE, their multi-device protection for a worry-free online life, every day in the month of February. Get the tips and find out how you can win.
The behemoth known as the Winter Olympics will dominate television over the next week, but if you want to take… more...
Facebook released a new app for iPhone users that's pretty great. And speaking of apps, Chromecast may soon have many more, thanks to the release of an official software development kit. Plus, a teacher is putting new spin on teaching world news, Wikipedia has a new voice project in the works, and Microsoft has a new CEO. Also check out a story about two guys hacking into genetic code to try and help a little boy, get some Valentine's Day apps, and there's more fuel for the Amazon gaming console rumors.
Good news! TDS TV is offering access to live coverage of the Sochi games on any Internet-enabled device. If you subscribe to the Expanded or Expanded Plus tiers, you will be able to watch more than 1,500 hours of coverage, including every competition live or through video on demand. Read how to start watching.
We brought you our productivity app recommendations not once, but twice in 2013. (Hint: read here and here for a refresher). So what’s new in 2014? I'm glad you asked.
As I write this, we're two weeks away from the much-anticipated or much feared Valentine's Day. February 14th hails but once each year, TDS customers, and Cupid's arrow will strike soon, so you'd better be ready. This week's post rounds up some of my favorite Pinterest finds for the whole family—from crafts for the kids to romantic roses for her to satisfying and sinfully delicious recipes for the gourmet chef and novice cook alike—I'm looking at you, boyfriends and husbands! So read on and pin away, dear readers.
Google acquires another company and also offers Google Glass in more fashionable frames. Also: Swiftkey is now on iOS…with some limitations, a new 3D printer can make flexible and colorful objects, and there’s now a way to tell if your neighbor’s drone is spying on you. Plus, we’ve got news about the new Sherlock game app, a good nerd home accessory list, and a Kickstarter project for a lightsaber dueling game.
- How to make every day Earth Day April 20, 2018
- Experience TDS Fiber at the new Tim O’Brien model home April 19, 2018
- Look before you log in April 18, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday April 17, 2018
- The Post, Maze Runner and Paddington coming to TDS TV on Demand April 16, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] really just a twist on a phishing scam a...
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] you think you fell for a scam, we recomm...
- Raymond: Agree. Seriously, I do wish you would provide an a...
- FTC warns: new variation on tech support scams | TDS Home: […] case, scammers pretend to be a legitimat...
- Cheryl McCollum: Rich, Would you provide me your e-mail address and...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (177)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (14)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (46)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (265)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (15)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (115)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (319)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (15)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (32)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)