This week, fans of science fiction, comedy, drama, romance and horror all get something on TDS TV On Demand. And comedy fans won't want to miss out on the return of Key and Peele, Denis Leary and Chris Tucker to the small screen.
The Stokes and Is This It burst onto the scene in a big way. After being released in October of 2001, the album quickly gained notoriety from every major critic in the books. The acclaim was crazy—5 out of 5 stars, 9.5 out of 10, top ten debut album of all time, top 20 album of the 2000s and one of the top 1000 albums to hear before you die. Today, you can own it too...and for only $5.
We've gathered eight great ideas to help you have the best 4th of July weekend ever. From food to decor to what to wear, we've gathered the best from Pinterest to help you be the host with the most.
This week: if you've got Gmail you can now unsend email! Also, Amazon has lots of news including opening the Echo up for everyone and a new Treasure Truck program. All this, plus Yahoo! news, a design winner that could eliminate animal testing, Lexus hoverboard, and more.
Traditional remotes need line-of-sight to work, but TDS TV's new RF remotes don't have the same limitation. Go ahead and tuck that set-top box in your entertainment center, put it in a closet, or stash it in another room—with your new remote, you can.
This is a slam-dunk album at $5 bucks. There are at least four major singles I can guarantee you’ll sing along with today, even if you were born 20 years ago. This type of music defined a decade, and Bon Jovi was at the forefront of that.
The next few weeks are often some of the bleakest throughout the year for television viewers. But have no fear.… more...
- Androids, Sharks, Baseball and Exotic Hotels highlight this week on TV July 6, 2015
- Win Madison Mallards tickets! July 2, 2015
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday June 30, 2015
- Seen on Pinterest: 8 Simple Steps to an Awesome July 4th Party June 29, 2015
- What to cook July 4th weekend June 27, 2015
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- What’s Up With My WiFi? July 8, 2013
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- Mediaroom 2.3 April 11, 2013
- New TDS TV RF remotes let you hide your set-top box | TDS Home: […] (and hide away your set-top box!), give ...
- Mj Snipes: We have your bundle package and I am in need of an...
- Austin Krueger: Thanks for reading Joanne!...
- Joanne SIlver: Great article!...
- GERRY QUEENER: Been on the phone listening to elevator muzac and ...
American Idol Arrow Black Sails Bones christmas crafts diy dvr f secure Glee Gotham healthy House of Cards How I met your mother identity theft Internet Longmire Mediaroom mothers day online shopping passwords phishing Pinterest recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest So You Think You Can Dance Suits TDS TDS TV TDS TV everywhere Thanksgiving The Flash The Mindy Project travel travel tips TV tv testers twitter Walking Dead White Collar working at home
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (47)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (17)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (19)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (124)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (12)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (3)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (42)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (35)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (165)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (19)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)