Rhonda Hilmershausen, a TDS veteran of fifteen years, has a magnetic personality, and inspiring story perfect to share during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Halloween brings out some of the most enjoyable programming on television. In addition to innumerable horror film fests, check out… more...
This week: someone has made an actual hoverboard, Fitbit's new-new Surge aims to be the king of the wearables (but Microsoft is also going to toss their crown in the ring for consideration), the Kindle Voyage is getting unanimously favorable reviews, and Google and Facebook announce new apps. Also, find out how Nest is adding to their...nest, and if you're a fan of Harry Potter, next Friday you're going to be reeeeaaalllly happy.
We may be your local phone and Internet company, but we’re also your advocate in Washington. There are lots of big issues in the telecommunications world that could affect you (and your bill) including rural call completion, retransmission consent, and changes to the universal service fund. Find out about our meetings with almost 20 members of congress and how TDS is working on your behalf.
Don’t be put off by the name—Cyber Security Awareness Month may sound like it’s only for computer nerds and programmers, but it’s also for you too. Creating strong passwords, being aware of malware and phishing, securing your home network, and teaching your children to be digital citizens—these are all key elements to staying safe online. To help you, we've assembled a list of cyber security tips and resources.
Normally when you think of bands, the image of a huge stage and a 4 to 10-member group comes to mind. It’s a rare occurrence to check out a band and come to find out it’s only a duo. Today’s Cheap Tunes Tuesday installment isn’t only just two people making amazing music, but perhaps the best music duo of all time.
- In the spotlight: Rhonda Hilmershausen, Smart Komen Champion October 30, 2014
- Internet Of Things: The Totally Connected World October 29, 2014
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday October 28, 2014
- Fairytales, legends and horror highlight this week on television October 27, 2014
- Weekly tech news roundup for October 24 October 24, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- What’s Up With My WiFi? July 8, 2013
- Mediaroom 2.3 April 11, 2013
- 11 reasons why landlines are awesome July 1, 2013
- What’s in a wireless network name? August 5, 2013
- Chris: I am looking to sign up for TDS TV. Directv has a...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday | TDS Home: […] was released on September 29th, 1992. As...
- Cyber Security Awareness Month | TDS Business: […] to deal with the problems. To help you o...
- TDS goes to Washington | TDS Home: […] 4. Rural call completion. […]...
- Three Major Brands Hacked Since Oct. 1, 95 Percent of All Bad Links Trigger a Breach | North Fork Vue - North Fork Vue: […] Midway through National Cyber Security A...
black friday corporate giving crafts diy dvr f secure Google Chrome healthy holiday baking holiday cookies holiday gifts How I met your mother identity theft Internet internet security Mediaroom online safety online shopping online tips passwords philanthropy phishing Pinterest recipes recipies Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Storms super bowl TDS TDS TV TDSTV TDS TV everywhere The Flash travel travel tips TV tv testers twitter Walking Dead White Collar work at home working at home
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (14)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (16)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (18)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (21)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (92)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (10)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (24)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (22)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (130)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (15)
- TVTesters (RSS) (30)