This week TDS TV on Demand brings one of the year's biggest - and best - hits: "Mad Max: Fury Road." In addition, there are several well-done dramas, including the romance "Age of Adaline" and the Brian Wilson biopic "Love & Mercy."
There is a band out there, named after a guitarist you’ve probably heard of, that's truly one of the greatest rock bands of all time. When you hear the name, you may scoff at that idea – but 90 million records sold worldwide and eight Grammy Awards may convince you otherwise. Not bad for a guy that was once told not to quit his day job. And right now you can score this famous group's second—and awesome—album for only $5.
The story of this famous band will probably sound a bit familiar—guys who were already part of different struggling groups looked for something better. And boy did they find it. This band formed in 1991 and have sold more than 5 million of their self-titled album.
F-Secure, a TDS partner, tells you the three most common pieces of password advice and practices recommended by security experts. Sure, strong passwords are important, but there are other factors you should be considering (and may not be!).
This week: expose on Amazon's corporate culture has everyone talking, hackers stole three times the amount of taxpayer info than originally thought, and there's a new Internet Explorer security gap you need to patch ASAP. Also, watch Boston Dynamic's bipedal robot run through the woods, find out about a new way to charge electric cars by driving them, and check out a fun Jurassic World animation done entirely in Lego.
Recently one of the most influential rock acts in music history decided to hang it up for good. And while not all of the original band members are still playing with the group, they have toured and made music for all of us to enjoy. In honor of these guys splitting and moving on to solo careers, I want to highlight one of the most significant albums in progressive rock – one that inspired the next generation of musicians.
- Community Connections September 3, 2015
- “Mad Max: Fury Road” comes to TDS TV on Demand September 2, 2015
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday September 1, 2015
- TDS school supply drive a huge success August 27, 2015
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday August 25, 2015
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- What’s Up With My WiFi? July 8, 2013
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- Mediaroom 2.3 April 11, 2013
- Missy Kellor: Anne, I know what you mean—and it is sort of con...
- Missy Kellor: Sharon, I'm not a tech support person, but I woul...
- Anne: I am not saying anything about what you can do in ...
- sharon reuteler: our condo has Wi-Fi we all share. about 60 units ...
- Anne: Isn't it contradictory to list online banking as ...
Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts diy Duck Dynasty dvr f secure Game of Thrones healthy House of Cards How I met your mother identity theft Internet Longmire Mediaroom mothers day online shopping passwords phishing Pinterest recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest So You Think You Can Dance TDS tds donations TDS TV TDS TV everywhere Thanksgiving travel travel tips True Detective TV tv testers twitter Walking Dead White Collar working at home
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (57)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (17)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (20)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (129)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (12)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (4)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (46)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (36)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (174)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (19)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)