TDS and its employees are out and about and participating in community events all over the country. Find out what we've been up to!
Stevie Ray Vaughan deserves to be on the list of guitar greats, right along side of Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, and Eric Clapton. Texas Flood was his first album...and an awesome one at that, going double platinum.
Sangria - that refreshing fruit and wine combo that makes our summer seem, well, summery. The perfect party beverage, Sangria is best when pre-prepped the night before to let flavors meld and is an excellent use for plentiful summer fruits. For a lighter treat, top with club soda (or help stretch out a batch when unexpected guests arrive).
Blow your you mind and read about Crisper, a DNA editing technique that is changing the world. Also and find out about a new Google Maps feature that helps you take a walk down the memory lane of your travels, and learn what car was hacked remotely...and is now recalled. All this and more, in this week's tech news roundup.
As it happens, TDS has their very own certified beer judge on hand...but not during work hours. By day Alex is on our E-Learning team. But, at night he dabbles in his hobby—beer making and beer judging.
For a band that certainly doesn’t have the instant name recognition of many other 90’s acts, Alice in Chains put out really good music for a long time. They’ve sneakily sold almost 30 million albums worldwide, probably over double what anyone would have expected. Dirt may be the peak of the band’s albums and certainly worth $5 bucks.
We see Pluto for the first time...and the Internet goes wild with memes. Speaking of memes, #PrimeDayFail went viral this week after Amazon's virtual garage sale and we've got links to the best ones. Also, take a peek at a few new tech products you might need, find out how you can get Windows 10 if you don't have a DVD drive, and more.
TDS TV invited 50 little league players from the Madison, Wisconsin, area to the Madison Mallards’ Duck Pond Field for a Saturday full of free fun and baseball and softball skills training. Kids 5-10 years old, worked on their pitching, hitting, infielding, and outfielding skills with Mallards’ players and coaches.
- Community Connections July 29, 2015
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday July 28, 2015
- Seen on Pinterest: Sangria, Six Ways July 27, 2015
- Weekly tech news roundup for July 24 July 24, 2015
- Like beer? You should meet TDS’ own craft brewer and beer judge July 23, 2015
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- What’s Up With My WiFi? July 8, 2013
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- Mediaroom 2.3 April 11, 2013
- dmacleo: been like that here in etna maine for almost 2 yea...
- Chad Brueck: These "hand holes" are a massive eye sore to the...
- Austin Krueger: Fascinating! Just read the SPIN article about it. ...
- Chris Kalscheur: NOT always. I guess you missed this, but it's a p...
- Missy: By "entry blank" do you mean the Google search? ...
Amazon $5 albums American Idol Arrow Black Sails Bones cheap tunes christmas crafts diy dvr f secure Glee healthy House of Cards How I met your mother identity theft Internet Longmire Mediaroom mothers day online shopping passwords phishing Pinterest recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest So You Think You Can Dance Suits TDS TDS TV TDS TV everywhere Thanksgiving The Flash travel travel tips TV tv testers twitter Walking Dead White Collar working at home
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (51)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (17)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (19)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (128)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (12)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (4)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (43)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (36)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (169)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (19)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)