If there’s one thing we like better than Easter candy, it’s the abundance of Easter egg dishes that appear in our home around the holiday. Sure, the traditional recipes for Easter’s bounty typically call for a variety of deviled eggs, but we’ve decided to offer you a few alternatives as well.
If you’ve had any data stolen online, you’re not alone and the newest research shows just how prevalent the problem really is (speaking of which, if you’re a Michael’s Craft customer, look out because 2.6 million credit card numbers were stolen over eight months). In other news, check out some Tron-like road paint, a new Dyson river-cleaning vacuum concept, and a payment system that’s as simple as using the palm of your hand. Still want more? Find out how to hack Siri so she can control your Nest, Tesla, Spotify, and more.
When it comes to grocery shopping, we know it’s wise to not to go on an empty stomach, but when should you head to the supermarket to bag the best bargains? Believe it or not, there’s actually one day of the week that’s better than the rest.
TDS’ Movies on Demand bring viewers a nice variety of titles this week, including several critically acclaimed dramas, a box office hit comedy, a family flick about a errant squirrel, and a holiday-themed musical.
It’s a good question, and one to consider not only about yourself, but also relative to your kids. There have been a number of high-profile news stories lately that underline the need to be careful with your online reputation.
It’s National Volunteer Week! Volunteering is a great way to get involved with an organization whose mission is important to you. In fact, TDS employees are encouraged to volunteer in our communities—we even give each employee 16 hours of paid time off every year to get involved and give back. Find out more about our efforts and tell us how you give back.
Consumer alert: yesterday it was announced that just over half of all websites (including popular sites such as Yahoo!, Flickr and more) were vulnerable to the Heartbleed encryption bug. This bug could have allowed attackers to read encrypted data including credit card or password information located on website servers for the last two years. Find out what you can do.
Monroe, Wis. is the Swiss cheese capital of the United States. In fact, this TDS community is the only place in the U.S. where Limburger cheese and 180-pound wheels of traditional Emmentaler Swiss are still produced. Find out more about this community and their very special (and “cheesy”) celebration.
Microsoft will end its support for the world’s second most popular operating system today. F-Secure offers seven tips for avoiding trouble if you’re going to continue to use Microsoft XP.
- Seen On Pinterest: 10 “Eggscellent” Ways to Enhance Your Eggs April 21, 2014
- Weekly tech news roundup (April 18) April 18, 2014
- Go grocery shopping on this day of the week April 17, 2014
- What’s New on TV: “Philomena,” “Walter Mitty” and “Ride Along” highlight new films April 14, 2014
- Is your Facebook activity causing more harm than good? April 11, 2014
- What’s Up With My WiFi? July 8, 2013
- Mediaroom 2.3 April 11, 2013
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds (Part I) August 1, 2013
- 11 reasons why landlines are awesome July 1, 2013
- Get organized in 2013 with productivity apps on your phone –a few of my favorites January 11, 2013
- rick: Same thing in port byron for 4 plus years... over ...
- Casey P: Here's to hoping, but not holding my breath. Sam...
- Friday tech news roundup for April 4 | TDS Home: […] Mashable wondered if landlines are becom...
- Jenngie: I have a landline because it only costs me $15 a m...
- Trevor Coultart (@trevorcoultart): We keep a landline because it's so much cheaper t...
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (11)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (14)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (21)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (34)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (21)
- Josh Epstein (RSS) (3)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (2)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (11)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (9)
- Mike Manley (RSS) (1)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (96)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (6)
- Savvy Spenders (RSS) (12)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (12)
- TVTesters (RSS) (22)