Tag Archives | USAC
If you use the Lifeline program to stay connected to your family and friends, there are changes coming to the renewal process you need to know about. Every 12 months, Lifeline participants have to recertify that they qualify for this benefit. TDS is now partnering with the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) to help make that process even easier.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Christmas in July is HERE July 1, 2022
- 9-8-8 National Suicide Prevention Hotline goes into effect July 16 June 30, 2022
- Test your knowledge: July 4th trivia June 30, 2022
- Streaming Tunes Tuesday: Tool June 28, 2022
- Westworld recap + new summer shows starting soon! June 23, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hmmmm. Becky, I would reach out to our tech folks ...
- Becky Stephens: I followed the directions to record a program and ...
- austinkrueger: Good call! I'll have to check that out as well!...
- Mike Rogers: Thanks Austin, you reminded me I needed to buy thi...
- Pamela Harrellson: Thankyou...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google HBO holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS community giving TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel twitter volunteer