Tag Archives | seen on pinterest
If there's one thing we like better than Easter candy, it's the abundance of Easter egg dishes that appear in our home around the holiday. Sure, the traditional recipes for Easter's bounty typically call for a variety of deviled eggs, but we've decided to offer you a few alternatives as well.
Embrace "meatless Monday!" There's something about coming home after a long start to the workweek and really kicking off your healthy eating with a flavorful meal that pays homage to all the great fresh foods your local grocer or market has to offer. It's far to easy to bake a chicken or grill a pork chop and pair it with a starch and a salad -- and of course, we mean #nodisrespect to the butcher. But #MeatlessMonday gives us a chance to do more, to expand our culinary horizons, and to ditch the salads and misconceptions of vegetarian and vegan culture that their food is anything but hearty, hale and wholly fulfilling.
One of my favorite uses for Pinterest is home design and decor inspiration. I’ve recently begun the process of purchasing… more...
When we looked back through our more recent Seen on Pinterest columns, we realized something. Pinterest is an inspiring tool… more...
As I write this, we're two weeks away from the much-anticipated or much feared Valentine's Day. February 14th hails but once each year, TDS customers, and Cupid's arrow will strike soon, so you'd better be ready. This week's post rounds up some of my favorite Pinterest finds for the whole family—from crafts for the kids to romantic roses for her to satisfying and sinfully delicious recipes for the gourmet chef and novice cook alike—I'm looking at you, boyfriends and husbands! So read on and pin away, dear readers.
We've officially entered the doldrums of winter, one-third of the way through. And, simply judging by the number of times we've heard the term "polar vortex," this particular winter appears to be a doozy. So we thought it the perfect time to make this week's "Seen on Pinterest" post about something a bit more inspirational.
New Year, New You. Or at least that’s how the saying goes, right? After two weeks of indulgent Seen on… more...
It's hard to believe that there are only eight days left in 2013 -- my, how the year has flown. May all TDS customers and readers have a holiday filled with fun, family and festivities. This week's "Seen on Pinterest" post details some of our favorite ways to ring in the 2014 in style.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Sanford, Michigan restoration updates May 29, 2020
- COVID-19 scams targeting college students May 29, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Simon & Garfunkel’s Bookends May 26, 2020
- Finding a furry friend in the era of COVID-19 May 20, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Brothers Osbourne May 19, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Dan, you can go paperless but NOT set up automatic...
- Missy Kellor: Hi Ann, here are some instructions that should hel...
- Missy Kellor: You have to have ePay to have paperless billing—...
- Rodney Robida: I want to go paperless billings but i don't want ...
- Ann Fey: I want to sign up for paperless billing, do not wa...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead