Tag Archives | installation
You heard the news, right? We started installations in Sun Prairie! To celebrate, we randomly selected a few of the very first customers and surprised them with gift baskets (made by Splurge, by the way) and visit from our local market managers, Michael and Josh. A huge thank you to Jorg and Jay for being good sports and some of the very first TDS Fiber customers.
You may have read my recent blog about installations, and truth be told, some of that experience was from my initial install back in 2012, and some was from talking with other customers who have ordered TDS TV in the last six months. But behind the scenes, I had been building a new house since February and TDS was scheduled and all set to install my services on April 30th. Or so we all thought…
One question a lot of people have asked me when contemplating adding TDS TV to their home, is how bad is the installation process? It can be daunting just thinking about all the hassle that may occur, but, there are a few things you can do to make your install go that much easier (and maybe even faster!).
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- 6 benefits of keeping your landline July 22, 2021
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Replacements July 20, 2021
- Ten delicious ice cream shops in TDS communities July 19, 2021
- TDS named Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion July 15, 2021
- Tips to boost your Wi-Fi signal and get more out of your internet connection July 14, 2021
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Austin: In this case, the top three is very fluid. I only ...
- KrisP: No love for Unsatisfied?...
- Missy Kellor: At tds.net click on the envelope icon that says em...
- Betaeta1957#: This makes no sense to me. How do I access my ema...
- Get better Wi-Fi coverage with TDS Wi-Fi+ – southerngeorgiamagazine.com: […] loves it, that says a lot—so what are ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards March Madness online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer