Tag Archives | installation
You heard the news, right? We started installations in Sun Prairie! To celebrate, we randomly selected a few of the very first customers and surprised them with gift baskets (made by Splurge, by the way) and visit from our local market managers, Michael and Josh. A huge thank you to Jorg and Jay for being good sports and some of the very first TDS Fiber customers.
You may have read my recent blog about installations, and truth be told, some of that experience was from my initial install back in 2012, and some was from talking with other customers who have ordered TDS TV in the last six months. But behind the scenes, I had been building a new house since February and TDS was scheduled and all set to install my services on April 30th. Or so we all thought…
One question a lot of people have asked me when contemplating adding TDS TV to their home, is how bad is the installation process? It can be daunting just thinking about all the hassle that may occur, but, there are a few things you can do to make your install go that much easier (and maybe even faster!).
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- FTC: New crypto payment scam alert January 13, 2022
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Mighty Mighty Bosstones January 11, 2022
- 8 new health tech gadgets for 2022 January 7, 2022
- FTC: How to avoid buying fake COVID tests online January 6, 2022
- New Magnolia Network replaces DIY Network on Jan. 5 January 5, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- austinkrueger: Thanks Erik! As many times as I've heard 'Epic'...
- Erik Riedasch: What an album this was for me and how I've forgot...
- Missy Kellor: Gail, I would encourage you to give our repair tea...
- Gail Davis: There is no sound from this channel. My TV volume ...
- Cindy Schrupp: Thank you TDS This is great...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards March Madness online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer