DocuSign has acknowledged a breach of their customer and user email addresses. As a result, the email addresses are now the target of a malicious email campaign. TDS is encouraging customers to be cautious. If you receive an email from DocuSign, with an attachment or link, be careful. For more information, contact DocuSign.
Scam alert: DocuSign phishing attack
About TDS Security TeamThe latest news and advice from the TDS Security Team.
Connect with TDS
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Haddaway May 17, 2022
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Colter Wall May 10, 2022
- How scammers get your email May 9, 2022
- Special May 4th deals and merchandise 2022 May 4, 2022
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Dua Lipa May 3, 2022
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Pamela Harrellson: Thankyou...
- Missy Kellor: Thanks for the idea, Karl!...
- Karl Everette Lawrence: TDS needs to create an extreme app that allows to ...
- Roberta A Cole-Hopkins: The Duke...
- Ann Taft: 53 players...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums cheap music cheap tunes christmas crafts Facebook fcc f secure good $5 albums good cheap music Google HBO holiday home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety savvy spending security seen on pinterest Showtime Sun outages TDS TDS charity TDS community giving TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news tech news highlights Thanksgiving travel twitter volunteer