DocuSign has acknowledged a breach of their customer and user email addresses. As a result, the email addresses are now the target of a malicious email campaign. TDS is encouraging customers to be cautious. If you receive an email from DocuSign, with an attachment or link, be careful. For more information, contact DocuSign.
Scam alert: DocuSign phishing attack
About TDS Security TeamThe latest news and advice from the TDS Security Team.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Matchbox 20 August 21, 2018
- ESPN’s college football preview August 20, 2018
- How to recover from a successful scam August 17, 2018
- TDS’ very own rock star August 16, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: AC/DC August 14, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: It would be cool if you could keep the old version...
- William Masters: Bring back the Old - much clearer, less cluttered....
- acersupportt: the scammers create a phony email account that loo...
- Missy Kellor: GREAT catch! How did we miss that? Thank you for t...
- William Brock: "Even though the maximum internet speed you can e...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel TV tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead