DocuSign has acknowledged a breach of their customer and user email addresses. As a result, the email addresses are now the target of a malicious email campaign. TDS is encouraging customers to be cautious. If you receive an email from DocuSign, with an attachment or link, be careful. For more information, contact DocuSign.
Scam alert: DocuSign phishing attack
About TDS Security TeamThe latest news and advice from the TDS Security Team.
Connect with TDS
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS TV and TDS TV+ channel additions July 29, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: B-52’s July 28, 2020
- The way you stream your favorite HBO programming is changing! July 27, 2020
- TDS.net email Log In has changed July 24, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Prodigy July 21, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Jason, TDS TV+ does work with Amazon Fire :-). Giv...
- Jason: I'd be much more interested in this if it was jus...
- Missy Kellor: Semra, TDS customers should call and speak with ou...
- Austin: I'll definitely check that out, Thanks Dan!...
- Dan Gregory: They do great live versions of the Beatles Sargent...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead