When we looked back through our more recent Seen on Pinterest columns, we realized something. Pinterest is an inspiring tool for planning a party, discovering new recipes, or even finding a new craft. But what about Pinterest as a personal trainer? We’re edging closer and closer to spring break and summer (or at least shorts weather) and let’s face it, our tush and abs could use a little toning. So for this week’s Seen on Pinterest, we took to the interwebs to find some of the best at-home workouts, healthy snacks, and inspirational quotes around … and put them all in one place, just for you!
Don’t be shy, read on.
It takes 21 days to make (or break) a habit. Search Pinterest for your inspirational mantra and post it on your fridge, bathroom mirror, or door.
Fueling your body for optimal performance is key. You lose weight by putting the right foods in your body, not by starving yourself.
- Try these 20 great post-workout foods.
- Sample these skinny recipes.
- Fuel up with this Dr. Oz slimdown drink.
- Start your day with a smoothie to fuel off hunger pangs.
Sure, it’s hard to love going to the gym for the same old workout every day. We vary our exercise routines by weight lifting, doing yoga, spinning, and doing ballet barre classes. Test out these calorie burners at home for your cardio fix.
- This interval workout burns 400 calories.
- This 8-week plan helps you go from “walker” to “runner.”
- An elliptical plan that will have you gliding your way to success.
- And of course, don’t forget the jams with this winter cardio playlist.
But don’t forget strength – these toning exercises can help you tighten up the very spots you need to look and feel your best.
- Barre, a mix of ballet, pilates, and yoga, tones and tightens while it lengthens muscles and increases flexibility.
- Try this 20 day ab challenge.
- Rock your thighs with this six-minute workout.
- Tone your arms with Cameron Diaz’s trainer.
- Get a better back with these easy moves.