Love citrus fruits in summer? So do we, and without a doubt, our favorite is the Meyer Lemon, a slightly sweeter and tangier version of lemons that tastes like the perfect cross between a lemon and an orange. There’s nothing this little fruit can do wrong, particularly when it’s made into a sweet ending to a summer meal.
Here are 10 of our favorite ways to use Meyer Lemon in desserts:
- Meyer Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
- Meyer Lemon Bar Brulee
- Meyer Lemon Meltaways
- Meyer Lemon Cloud Cookies
- Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake
- Meyer Lemon Almond Tea Cake
- Meyer Lemon Ricotta Pancakes (with Chamomile Whipped Cream)
- Meyer Lemon Cheesecake with Biscoff Crust
- Meyer Lemon Scones with Raspberry Crumbs
- Meyer Lemon Eclairs
No comments yet.