Beach, please! Summer will soon be over and those old gym shorts just aren’t cutting it for your upcoming end-of-summer vacation. Thanks to social media, you may be feeling the pressure to up the quality of your beach gear from “thrown together” to #InstaWorthy. That’s why we’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite items (most under $50 or on sale!) to keep you stylish on your summer beach trip.
Check out our favorites, below:
- A really big pool float so you can lounge all day in the water.
- Beach slippers for rocky beaches.
- A round beach mat that doubles as a picnic blanket.
- A cooler for your all-important beverages and snacks.
- Games to keep you entertained.
- Organic, paraben and PABA-free sunscreen for your face, with a built-in natural tint.
- A new swimsuit that lets you be as active (or as lazy) as you want.
- A sun hat that looks as chic as it is useful.
- Collapsible buckets for impromptu sandcastle building (or fill with ice for a wine bucket on the go)
Whether you need a new beach wardrobe or just a few fun essentials, these items will keep you going now and in the seasons to come.