We know you’ve been asking for clearer, easier-to-understand bills—and now they’re coming!
The new look and feel is rolling out starting out this month, so watch your inbox or mailbox.**
If you’re used to the older format, what you’re going to see will be a big change for the better.
Let’s take a quick tour so you’ll be ready when it arrives!
Here’s how to read your bill:
1. Look here for important information and service notifications.
2. You’ll need this information when you call TDS or set up your Online Account.
3. We’re just a phone call or click away if you need billing assistance.
4. You’ll see an overview of your previous balance, payments, and current charges.
5. Avoid late fees by paying this amount due by your bill’s due date.
6. Paying by mail? Please tear off this portion of your bill and include it with your payment. Go green—save paper—by signing up for TDS Online Bill Pay.
7. You’ll see itemized service charges listed by type. Subtotals appear in the category bars.
8. Partial month billing appears on your bill if you add or change services in the middle of a billing cycle.
9. Helpful details regarding your monthly bill, including a description of taxes and fees, and other required information.
10. Some customers may see call details; including a list of calls made, the name of the long distance carrier(s), duration of call, and charges.
Note: Paper bills sent in the mail are black and white, rather than in color—which is another great reason to use TDSePay online bill pay. You can enroll now by visiting tdstelecom.com/myaccount.
** The new bills impact internet, phone, and TDS TV/DISH customers who live in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New York
- South Carolina