Great news, TDS TV and TDS TV+ customers—you’re getting a free preview of HBO® and Cinemax®! It starts March 10 and goes through March 14, which means you get five days to be entertained by must see new originals and the most recent hit movies on 15 channels.
On TDS TV you get seven different HBO channels plus eight Cinemax channels all day, every day so there’s always something great on whenever you grab your remote. Here are seven things you should watch during the preview:
- Euphoria. Zendaya stars in the second season of the award-winning series that follows a group of high school students as they navigate drugs, sex, identity, trauma, social media, love and friendship.
- The Gilded Age. Set in 1882, the series follows a young woman who moved from rural Pennsylvania to New York City after the death of her father to live with her thoroughly old-money aunts. The show was created by Julian Fellowes of Downton Abbey fame.
- Frederick Douglass: In Five Speeches. This documentary features acclaimed actors perform speeches of Frederick Douglass, known for the power of his words.
- Nightmare Alley. Directed by Guillermo del Toro, this neo-noir psychological thriller stars top—notch talent including Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Toni Collette, Rooney Mara and more.
- The most recent hit movies! On HBO, watch Free Guy (Ryan Reynolds!), West Side Story (nominated for Best Picture!), Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard (Ryan Reynolds!), F9: The Fast Saga (Vin Diesel!) and so many others.
- Classic and cult favorites! On Cinemax, Transformers, Disturbia, Anger Management, The Great Gatsby, and more. On HBO, watch Free Willy 2, The Lincoln Lawyer, and more.
- Award-winning series including: Barry (the acclaimed dark comedy featuring Henry Winkler and Bill Hader), Westworld (season 4 is coming), Real Time with Bill Maher, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, and Painting with John.
You get even more when you subscribe!
Once you’re a subscriber with TDS, you’ll also get access to the HBO Max app and Cinemax Go. Just download the app on compatible devices (including your TDS TV+ set-top box) and authenticate using your TDS credentials and you’re set! You’ll be able to stream in addition to watching everything in your channel lineup.
So what are you waiting for? Be sure to call or go online to order before the free preview ends so you can keep watching at home and on the go. Give us a call 1-888-225-5837 or visit our website.
Channels not showing up? Try restarting your set-top box (by unplugging the power) and that should do the trick.