The news is fresh off the presses. We’re building a state-of-the-art fiber network in your community. This means you can choose up to 1Gig internet speeds (with up to 400Mbps uploads!) plus TDS TV®, our all-digital TV, and crystal-clear phone service.
Don’t know us yet? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We’re a family-run telecommunications company headquartered in Madison. We’ve been around for 50 years because we believe in the power of technology and community.
We know our employees who live in Stoughton are excited, and we hope you are too. When the build is complete, we expect to connect more than 7,400 area addresses (both residential and business) to our fiber-optic network.
We’ve been doing a little bit of work outside of the city limits this winter, but when spring arrives, you’ll see a lot more build activity. Once the ground has thawed, you’ll begin to see our people, trucks, and spools of orange plastic conduit around town.
What you can do is head to TDSFiber.com and register for service now. It’s super easy and only takes a moment. Simply enter your zip code and address to see information about products and you’ll see a button to click to Register Now.
Although it may seem early, there really is no time like the present. In fact, we’re giving you five great reasons to be an early bird:
- FREE installation. When services are available, a technician will come to your home and install the wireless access point, the TDS TV’s Connected-Home DVR, and up to five wireless set-top boxes—at no cost to you!
- FREE HD for life. You can skip the HD technology fee for the life of your current account. That means you’ll enjoy the best picture quality without spending an extra dime to get it.
- No contract. Don’t worry about being the first to try TDS—we won’t tie you down with a contract (but you’re going to love it!).
- Build updates. We promise we won’t spam you, but you will get in the know on the status of the network build.
- Priority installation. Because you’re registered, we’ll go ahead and complete some of the outside installation work on your property in advance when the time is right. That means, on the day services are available, we will schedule your install—you’ve got a spot at the front of the line.
We hope you’ll take advantage of these early registration benefits. We also hope you’ll stop and chat with us when you see us at events around town. We’re always happy to talk and answer any questions you may have. See you soon!