There’s little doubt that Mother’s Day 2020 will be the strangest one in years. Unfortunately, many families will be unable to visit in person due to social distancing, so here are some ideas give a gift to show you care.
You’d probably be hard pressed to find someone who hasn’t heard a few John Denver tunes in their lifetime. But if somehow you missed out on him, this album is John strumming the guitar, using that talented vocal to draw you in. It’s not full of pomp and circumstance—it’s music for people who love to sit on the porch in their favorite chair and drift away with their toes tapping.
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, TDS’ employee group dedicated to making the world a greener place hosted its first-annual Recycled Art Show. Employees from across the country—including those at our sister company U.S Cellular—were invited to submit works of art using materials that were either recycled or upcycled. Check out a few of the entries!
We just launched an important new safety tool to help provide remote, real-time customer support. Starting this week, TDS technicians can perform installations and help troubleshoot service-related issues without ever having to make an in-home or in-business visit.
She's sold millions of albums, The Washington Post listed her as the sole musician on their “Decade of Influence” list, and various other publications have praised her songwriting and vocals. Give this one a shot today--whether you're wearing blue jeans or not!
With so much bad news out there, we’re delighted to share something good. Since September of 2019, TDS has donated more than $5,000 in support or in-kind sponsorship to the Boys & Girls Club of Portage County. Learn more about our sponsorship and how you can get involved in helping this vital organization.
TDS is filled with great people. At times of crisis, this becomes even more apparent than it is on an average day (which is saying something!). Despite social distancing, TDS employees are finding ways to give back in a variety of ways. Read a few stories for yourself and know there are plenty more where these came from!
This album is widely considered to be Chicago’s breakthrough record, despite the positive feedback they received for their debut. The cover art would also be the first to display what became the signature ‘Chicago cursive’ and the music would quietly help launch their super stardom. Give this classic album a listen today.
We know there’s been a flood of information and updates about the government’s economic impact payments, or so-called stimulus checks, lately. Here’s what you need to know about the stimulus payments and how to avoid scams related to them.
It seems very counterintuitive to suggest you shouldn’t share on social media—after all, that’s why it even exists. But in some cases, sharing too much can increase your risk of being hacked or having your identity stolen. This is definitely the case with two popular Facebook trends.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- TDS introduces TDS TV+ July 1, 2020
- Sanford, Michigan restoration updates July 1, 2020
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: MGMT June 30, 2020
- Help COVID-19 contact tracers, not scammers June 29, 2020
- How to turn on parental controls for your kids’ favorite online services June 24, 2020
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Yes! Today's update from the field is that we sho...
- Mary Kathryn Schweitzer: So close to having service back I want to stand at...
- Missy Kellor: Rhonda, I tried emailing you but it keeps bouncing...
- Rhonda: We are clearly in the restored area as of June 24,...
- Missy Kellor: Julie, take a peek at the map and see where you th...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Madison Mallards online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead