About TVTestersAustin and Eric are “friendly testers” for TDS TV. They’re both TDS employees who volunteered to be guinea pigs try our newest product and put it through its paces in their homes. They’re not getting paid to use TDS TV or share their opinions, but they’ve offered to share their honest insights here. Austin: I’m a technology nut with a deep rooted passion for sports. Being able to watch every game for the teams I root for is essential. When I heard about TDS TV at the office, I couldn’t raise my hand fast enough to volunteer to test it out. Whether it’s a new set-top box, interface, or channels, I’ll be testing them and providing my honest feedback. Eric: I’m a sports geek and a techie nerd. I play/watch just about every sport and I love to mess around with electronic gadgets. At TDS I have experienced everything from dial-up Internet to a super high-speed connection and have tested products before. My wife is sort of a TV co-tester since we watch most of the shows we record together. I think it’s pretty cool I get to share my TDS TV experiences here!
Before we roll out any products we have employees take the products for a test drive to make sure there aren't any kinks. Meet our two TDS TV testers who will be sharing their experience with our TV service.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- The gift of great movies on TDS TV On Demand December 9, 2019
- Rose Bowl Travel Tips & Recommendations December 6, 2019
- How to make the holidays Greener and brighter December 5, 2019
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Josh Groban December 3, 2019
- Travel alert: don’t fall prey to “juice jacking” November 27, 2019
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Janet Baker: If anyone cares, the scam artist gave me his email...
- Missy Kellor: Woah! Thanks for sharing your experience, Janet. I...
- JANET BAKER: I just received a call from "Mark Brown" who spo...
- Missy Kellor: This is a great question for our repair team who c...
- Wendy LaBrecque: While using the guide, it hesitates before changin...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead