If you love battling robots and monsters, we have some fun for you. The science fiction epic “Pacific Rim: Uprising” headlines this month’s new films on TDS TV on Demand. And if giant creatures aren’t your cup of tea, we have a diverse set of dramas to satisfy everyone. There is the inspiring “Paul, Apostle of Christ,” the big-hearted “Woman Walks Ahead,” plus the revenge-fest that is “Tyler Perry’s Acrimony.” And finally, “Alex & Me” is the perfect film for any pre-teen girl in need of some encouragement.
Summer is here and it's time to hit the beach, the trails, and the patio. To help you enjoy the outdoors, we've put together a list of some fun tech gadgets that you might want to consider. Whether you want to go out into the wilderness or out to the backyard, there's a gadget or gizmo that fits your need or personality.
This month, TDS TV on Demand is bringing a wide variety of films to your living room. First is Disney’s take on the classic Madeleine L'Engle novel, “A Wrinkle in Time.” Second is the critically acclaimed teen coming-of-age story, “Love, Simon.” Third is the faith-based drama “I Can Only Imagine.” And finally, for the little ones, there’s the silly—but enjoyable—“Sherlock Gnomes.”
First up, the wickedly fun comedy “Game Night,” followed by the espionage thriller “Red Sparrow.” Next on the list is the trippy science fiction flick, “Annihilation,” starring Natalie Portman, plus “The 15:17 to Paris” the true story of three Americans who thwarted a terrorist attack in France. And finally, for the whole family, the charming “Early Man.”
To fuel the superhero frenzy, we have the wildly successful "Black Panther"—which has earned over $1 billion worldwide—coming to TDS TV on Demand. Additional films available this month include the war flick “12 Strong," plus “Peter Rabbit” which the kids will love. And finally, we’ve got the final chapter in the “Fifty Shades” trilogy.
Take a look at the positives and negatives of using a subscription music service. We’ve narrowed our focus on services that allow users to stream music as well as download music that can be played offline. Should you take the leap to digital?
This week on TDS TV on Demand we have one of the most celebrated films of 2017, Steven Spielberg’s riveting “The Post.” For more action and thrills, there’s the third (and final) “Maze Runner” film, “The Commuter,” and the western “Hostiles.” As for the kids, we have the charming “Paddington 2."
The introduction of the first Kindle eReader in 2007 ushered in a new era for books. Despite the eReader market now entering its second decade, many people may still be wondering if they should buy an eReader. This article is to address those fence sitters by presenting the major pros and cons about using an electronic reader.
The life of one of America’s great showmen—P.T. Barnum—tops the list of new films coming this month to TDS TV on Demand. In addition to the Barnum biopic, there are pair of acclaimed crime thrillers, “All the Money in the World" and “Molly’s Game." And if you're in the mood for a winning drama, there's the “Phantom Thread,” starring the great Daniel Day Lewis in his last role.
This year’s March Madness has proven to be exactly that. Find out where and when you can watch the final four action!
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Can you spot the phish? June 21, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: The Beatles June 19, 2018
- Pacific Rim, Acrimony, Paul, Apostle of Christ coming to TDS TV on Demand June 18, 2018
- Asked to pay a bill with a gift card? Don’t. June 15, 2018
- Seeds of inclusion June 14, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online - 8 Tips for Device and Internet Safety: […] Here locally, TDS TV subscribers can loc...
- Missy Kellor: Did you end up resolving your issue, Amy? If not, ...
- Amy Galassi: My tv keeps saying "No Signal Please check the in...
- Doug: And the Sauk Prairie area :) Got the flyer and al...
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Stone Temple Pilots | TDS Home: […] in 2014, I wrote about the interesting s...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel TV tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead