About Cindy TomlinsonCindy Tomlinson is the Associate Manager of Public Relations at TDS Telecom. She has a solid foundation in corporate public relations, social media, and reputation management. In order to generate news, Cindy has immersed herself in the technology. For the last eight years, Cindy has been generating positive awareness for TDS and the company’s products, services, employees, and involvement in the community in hundreds of local, state, national, and industry publications. She has a keen understanding of hosted, managed, and cloud services, VoIP, broadband, and telephony. With 20 years of Public Relations experience in a variety of settings (non-profit, agency and corporate) Cindy is quick to take on projects, learn about new technology, and seek opportunities to put the company in the spotlight. She is a graduate of UW-Stevens Point and can be found on Google+ and LinkedIn.
Here at TDS, we strongly believe the concept of a diverse and inclusionary workforce—and are making strides to make that happen. Check out this recent story in ISE Magazine about our latest efforts.
Year-after-year, TDS employees give to help others. This happens twelve months out of the year, but at the holidays their giving spirit is even stronger than usual. We thought we’d take this chance to share some of the great things our employees have been up to all across the country
When one part of the country has too many small dogs up for adoption, and another doesn't have enough, Katie (an employee of a TDS company) gets ready to roll. She makes "puppy runs" and helps transport dogs to other shelters so they can find their furever homes.
Every little bit makes a huge difference to those in need. From adopting a family, to peeling onions and potatoes, to assembling hygiene kits, employees are really doing it all to help others.
From collecting food for those in need and acting as angels, to ringing bells and giving away gifts to help others, TDS employees have been moved by the holiday spirit! Find just some of the things we've been up to for the last few weeks, all across the U.S.
TDS employees are helping the communities we serve by chipping in on local events and giving back in many ways to help make the holidays brighter. Find out what we've been up to!
We may be your local phone and Internet company, but we’re also your advocate in Washington. There are lots of big issues in the telecommunications world that could affect you (and your bill) including rural call completion, retransmission consent, and changes to the universal service fund. Find out about our meetings with almost 20 members of congress and how TDS is working on your behalf.
TDS celebrates their employee volunteers by awarding one special winner the honor of being named Volunteer of the Quarter. Meet Darrel, who gives his time to multiple organizations including Second Harvest Foodbank, Meals on Wheels, Henry Vilas Zoo, and more.
Members of the TDS Telecom Government and Regulatory Affairs (GRA) team recently met with more than 60 congressional offices serving 31 states to advocate on behalf of rural customers. Why? Because TDS customers want to see broadband Internet access expanded to more rural areas.
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Eddie Money September 17, 2019
- FTC: Social Security is not trying to take your benefits September 16, 2019
- How to search and find your digital footprint September 12, 2019
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Ariana Grande September 10, 2019
- Summer blockbusters arriving on TDS TV On Demand September 9, 2019
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hi Brenda. Customers can add the Sports Tier (with...
- Brenda Milburn: So what do you have to do to sign up for the NFL p...
- Missy Kellor: Hmmmm. Have you spoken with one of our repair tech...
- Missy Kellor: Hi! No, we don't have app for viewing TV Everywhe...
- Philip Daley: I am having a problem with the email refusing to l...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead