About Cheryl McCollumCheryl McCollum is an Associate Manager of Public Relations at TDS Telecom. She has 25 years of media experience. She’s worked as a newspaper reporter in Northfield, Minn., and Beaver Dam, Wi. She worked in media relations and advocacy for the Wisconsin Medical Society and the Wisconsin Bankers Association. She also worked in communications and advocacy for Habitat for Humanity of Dane County. She has a Journalism and Political Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She’s married, has two adult children and enjoys traveling, especially to U.S. state capitols.
Earlier this month 4,500 exhibitors gathered at CES® (otherwise known as the Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas to show off all their new technology and gadgets. The range of what you see is vast, but we've pulled some of our favorites for you to check out.
Nexstar has refused to extend talks and allow TDS to continue carrying these stations. As a result of this impasse these stations are now temporarily removed from the TDS lineup. Until TDS and Nexstar reach an agreement, TDS is prohibited by law from carrying these stations. Find updates here.
TDS TV hits the ice this season by launching the NHL Network on its Expanded Plus Package on channels 613 in SD and 1613 in HD. The NHL Network is the most requested channel by customers, which shows hockey is by far the coolest sport in the world.
In honor of Veterans Day, an employee shares the story of her grandfather who was a World War 1 private and was there when the Armistice was signed, ending the conflict.
Nothing beats watching playoff baseball during October. To get you in the spirit, the MLB Network is offering a free preview Oct. 3-10 for all TDS TV customers, during the first week of the Post Season.
Labor Day weekend is one of the most popular times to go camping, but forget the hot dogs—there's so much more you can do over an open fire. Check out some creative ideas straight from our employees.
If you’ve been asked to pay for something with a gift card, please note this is a scam. The scenario generally involves callers claiming to be from a Tech Support company, the IRS, a so-called family member or a friend-of-a-friend. The caller demands the gift card numbers and PIN.
Even public safety officials are being used as a front for scam artists. Scammers are spoofing the emergency number 911 in hopes they can scare you into sharing personal information. We are taught 911 is there to help us, which is why the scam works. Find out what to watch for.
From archery and big-game hunting, to everything about fishing and firearms, the Sportsman Channel is launching May 15 in the TDS TV Sports Tier on channel 644.
There’s something FINtastic about the World Fishing Network and now you can angle your way for a free month in May. The free preview runs from May 1-31 in both High Definition (HD)—on channel 1648—and Standard Definition (SD) on channel 648. And, once the preview is over, you can catch The World Fishing Network in the Sports Tier!
TDS Connect Blog
Learn more about how TDS can keep you connected in the home with Internet, TV, TDS Fiber, DVR and phone services and solutions.
- First TDS all-company school supply drive is major success August 14, 2019
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday: Billie Eilish August 13, 2019
- TDS golf outing raises $54,000 for charity August 8, 2019
- Free HBO and Cinemax free preview event, Aug. 16-Aug. 20 August 7, 2019
- Oh, snap! The biggest blockbuster ever is coming to TDS TV On Demand August 5, 2019
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood December 20, 2018
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hmmmm. Have you spoken with one of our repair tech...
- Missy Kellor: Hi! No, we don't have app for viewing TV Everywhe...
- Philip Daley: I am having a problem with the email refusing to l...
- gz: Is the TDS APP available on Ruko?...
- Missy Kellor: Justin, Hopefully you spotted the email we recent...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes christmas Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire online shopping Outlander passwords phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere TDS TV on demand tech news Thanksgiving travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead