The smell of spring is in the air. The trees are ready to blossom and you’re getting anxious to start working outside. There’s the new deck to build, shrubs to remove, new trees to plant, and installing a fence for Fido. Before you start on any outdoor projects, visit the national digging hotline or call 811. Get your underground utility lines marked—for free. It could save your life and keep your neighbors happy (after all, everyone appreciates not having their electric or phone lines cut).
Spring is here (almost)
About DeAnne BoegliDeAnne Boegli is the National Public Relations Manager for TDS Telecommunications which means she wears a lot of hats on a day to day basis. DeAnne jumped on the social media train early (TDS joined Facebook in 2008) and has been keeping her team at TDS up-to- date with the rapid changes in these popular online sites, in addition to her more traditional public relations, reputation management and media roles. DeAnne holds degrees in Journalism and Psychology from the University of Wisconsin- Madison and has over 20 years of experience in the communications industry. She has been in telecommunications at TDS for the past 13 years; prior to that she managed corporate communications for Rayovac which is also headquartered in Madison, Wis. In her spare time, she teaches dance classes at a studio she started in 2001. So, if you need to learn to tap dance she could help. We all know some PR types are known for dancing around issues, but not DeAnne she tells it like it is and just dances for the sport of it. DeAnne has a unique blend of corporate and entrepreneurial experience which gives her great perspective in talking with business owners and marketers like you.
Connect with TDS
- Billions of Bluetooth devices at risk September 22, 2017
- Showtime is on sale! September 21, 2017
- Beware of charity scams September 20, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday September 19, 2017
- 8 pasta recipes that taste just like Italy—Seen on Pinterest September 18, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Cheryl McCollum: I understand your frustration. TDS has nearly 400 ...
- nonya: According to the FCC data reports for my area, TDS...
- Missy Kellor: Bryan, you can reach out to Chase at (608) 664-001...
- Missy Kellor: Diane, I don't know exactly where you live in Sun...
- Missy Kellor: Yes. No. Yes. :-). Once you have ordered services ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (151)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (32)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (212)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (97)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (81)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (294)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (27)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)