Tag Archives | TDS Fiber
We’ve got great news! TDS contractors will be visiting your neighborhood soon to begin (and complete!) fiber network construction. Here’s what you can expect—and what you need to do—to get ready
It’s a question for the ages—what internet speed do you need? Just like Goldilocks, you’re looking for the one that fits juussssssstttt right. To get you thinking and help you find the right one for you, we created a quick four-question quiz.
The install dates for TDS Fiber in many Sun Prairie, Wis. neighborhoods are moving up! And when we say “moving up,” we mean it. You’ll be able to enjoy TDS Fiber weeks—and in some cases months—earlier than we originally expected. However, this means you need to do two things before it's too late.
We told everyone that nine Sun Prairie, Wis. neighborhoods out of 25 made their registration goal...but by the time it was published, there were actually 12! Clearly you guys move as fast as our 1Gig internet speed :-).
Wow—you guys didn’t waste any time, did you? It’s been only two weeks since we signed the paperwork to become the proud owners of the Sun Prairie Utility telecommunications’ assets. Yet, we already get to say congratulations to THREE neighborhoods!
Hi, we’re TDS and it’s so nice to officially meet you! Although you may not know it, you’ve probably seen us around town for quite a while. In fact, we might even live in your neighborhood since more than 40 TDS employees call Sun Prairie home and 1,113 more live all over Dane County. This means we’ve been cheering the Cardinals, splashing around Dolphin’s Cove, and wiping butter off our chins at the Sweet Corn Festival for ages.
Fiber-optic technology is the new gold standard for internet, phone and TV service—and it’s not just hype or marketing-speak. It offers very real benefits you’ll enjoy every.single.day. From speed (serious speed!) to increasing your home's value, there are five, very real, benefits of fiber you should know about.
- Stream the Great American Eclipse! August 18, 2017
- Weekly tech news roundup August 18, 2017
- Warning: New tech support scams hits PCs AND Apple devices August 17, 2017
- “Obnoxious” browser updates actually protect your data August 16, 2017
- Big 10 Network is here, there—everywhere! August 15, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Warning: New tech support scams hits PCs AND Apple devices | TDS Home: […] your Caller ID with a grain of salt. The...
- Kevin McGinley: The Opera browser is often left unmentioned but wa...
- Missy Kellor: Todd, unfortunately it's up to the content provid...
- Cheryl McCollum: The Craig County upgrade is expected to be done by...
- Missy Kellor: Bill, if you head to TDSFiber.com and plug in your...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music home decor House of Cards Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (146)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (22)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (205)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (95)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (79)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (290)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (26)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)