Tag Archives | seen on pinterest
With winter break and spring break just around the corner, you may already have a trip on the books. Not sure where to head? Use these chic travel accessories to help inspire your next destination selection. (And, if you have a traveler on your gift list, maybe one of these items will be just the ticket!)
Have you ever spent hours making a fancy handmade appetizer for a party, only to see everyone crowded around the bowl of warm, creamy dip? There's just something comforting about a creamy spread that is eaten with a spoon, chip, cracker or crudite. This special Seen on Pinterest roundup of the best dips in town.
Holiday party season is fast approaching, and while you may have your outfits on lock, what's the plan with the rest? Work with what you have and play up your natural beauty with a simple DIY style that adds some festive flair to your outfit. These styles are easy to recreate at home.
We love a good delivery pizza as much as the next person, particularly on a Friday or game night when the idea of cooking just isn't appealing. But let's face it, delivery isn't as delicious (or as healthy) as the real deal. Pizza is even a good solution for leftovers - we've put fajita veggies, taco toppings, thai or buffalo chicken and more on our pizzas and they're almost more delicious than the first time around. Serve with a side salad and you're set!
Velvet is one of the hottest trends for fall 2017 fashion, but to many, sporting a head to toe velvet are looks fit more for runway than for real life. But you can get similar style and a look that's a total fall 2017 fashion trend by sporting velvet accessories.
In Italy, pasta is a staple, eaten almost daily by many Italians. Not always served doused in red sauce or paired with meatballs (which are traditionally eaten on their own, not with pasta), pasta can make a delightful first course, or primi, or it can be the main star of a meal. We've gathered eight ideas sure to impress even an Italian.
One of the easiest way to change up your look for fall doesn't involve a new wardrobe—it's as simple as changing your nail polish. We took to Pinterest to track some of the hottest looks you'll see this fall, and round up the colors that will allow you to look your best, either from the salon or at home, thanks to some top Pinterest tips.
Beach, please! Summer will soon be over and those old gym shorts just aren't cutting it for your upcoming end-of-summer vacation. Thanks to social media, you may be feeling the pressure to up the quality of your beach gear from "thrown together" to #InstaWorthy. That's why we've rounded up nine of our favorite items (most under $50 or on sale!) to keep you stylish on your summer beach trip.
Hot summer days call for ice-cold evening treats. Whether you hand-churn your own ice cream or prefer the store-bought variety, these creamy treats are perfect for your next barbecue or party.
Whether you're hoping for a romantic night at home or you're prepping for a big party or event, a little extra love in the decor department goes a long way. And, as much as we love fresh-cut flowers, filling your space with seasonal stems can get pricey. To achieve a similarly enticing look, sub (most of the) flowers for candles and voila—your space is transformed into a festive (and often sweet smelling) area for entertaining, a big event such as a wedding or graduation, or even a special dinner date.
- Clever tax scam for 2018 is a new twist on an old favorite February 22, 2018
- Report: Your smart TV could get hacked, if not protected February 21, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday February 20, 2018
- Lady Bird, Coco, Darkest Hour and Three Billboards coming to TDS TV on Demand February 19, 2018
- Welcome to the Year of the Dog! February 16, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Austin: Ha! That's a good one. It will be fun to see how ...
- Cheryl McCollum: The upgrades are expected to be done in early 2019...
- Cheryl McCollum: Yes, your address is in the upgrade area. Phase on...
- Mike: Can we get an update on the Craig County, VA broad...
- Austin constant: How about 1013 co. Rd. 461 Englewood, tn...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (170)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (45)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (233)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (108)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (312)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (14)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (31)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)