Tag Archives | seen on pinterest
We love a good delivery pizza as much as the next person, particularly on a Friday or game night when the idea of cooking just isn't appealing. But let's face it, delivery isn't as delicious (or as healthy) as the real deal. Pizza is even a good solution for leftovers - we've put fajita veggies, taco toppings, thai or buffalo chicken and more on our pizzas and they're almost more delicious than the first time around. Serve with a side salad and you're set!
Velvet is one of the hottest trends for fall 2017 fashion, but to many, sporting a head to toe velvet are looks fit more for runway than for real life. But you can get similar style and a look that's a total fall 2017 fashion trend by sporting velvet accessories.
In Italy, pasta is a staple, eaten almost daily by many Italians. Not always served doused in red sauce or paired with meatballs (which are traditionally eaten on their own, not with pasta), pasta can make a delightful first course, or primi, or it can be the main star of a meal. We've gathered eight ideas sure to impress even an Italian.
One of the easiest way to change up your look for fall doesn't involve a new wardrobe—it's as simple as changing your nail polish. We took to Pinterest to track some of the hottest looks you'll see this fall, and round up the colors that will allow you to look your best, either from the salon or at home, thanks to some top Pinterest tips.
Beach, please! Summer will soon be over and those old gym shorts just aren't cutting it for your upcoming end-of-summer vacation. Thanks to social media, you may be feeling the pressure to up the quality of your beach gear from "thrown together" to #InstaWorthy. That's why we've rounded up nine of our favorite items (most under $50 or on sale!) to keep you stylish on your summer beach trip.
Hot summer days call for ice-cold evening treats. Whether you hand-churn your own ice cream or prefer the store-bought variety, these creamy treats are perfect for your next barbecue or party.
Whether you're hoping for a romantic night at home or you're prepping for a big party or event, a little extra love in the decor department goes a long way. And, as much as we love fresh-cut flowers, filling your space with seasonal stems can get pricey. To achieve a similarly enticing look, sub (most of the) flowers for candles and voila—your space is transformed into a festive (and often sweet smelling) area for entertaining, a big event such as a wedding or graduation, or even a special dinner date.
Love citrus fruits in summer? So do we, and without a doubt, our favorite is the Meyer Lemon, a slightly sweeter and tangier version of lemons that tastes like the perfect cross between a lemon and an orange. There's nothing this little fruit can do wrong, particularly when it's made into a sweet ending to a summer meal.
We're big fans of using Pinterest for home design inspiration, whether we're looking to do a whole-house reno or simply make a small update to a single room. Of late, herringbone, a distinctive pattern often used for tile or flooring, is perhaps the most popular trend seen on Pinterest. From entryways to backsplashes to bathrooms, herringbone is hot hot
Thanks to Pinterest, Etsy, and even your local party supply store, birthday parties have become grand affairs, complete with their own theme. We scoured Pinterest and found what has to be one our favorite and most-flexible themes—Animals—with some ideas that are just too cute not to share. Whether you have a baby, toddler, or a child in elementary school, you can make this theme fit your party.
- Sun Prairie’s Newest Reading Buddy October 18, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday October 17, 2017
- Seen on Pinterest: Ditch delivery and make pizza at home October 16, 2017
- TDS Telecom to expand broadband to 3,400 locations in northern Georgia October 13, 2017
- It’s National Cyber Security Awareness Month! October 11, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Bryan: Awesome Album. Most of these songs made my top 25 ...
- Angel: Right during 31 days of Halloween who does that!...
- Angel: Where is the chiller station? I prefer chiller ove...
- Missy Kellor: Fay, the security updates were required by The Int...
- Missy Kellor: J, some websites have updated their underlying sec...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (155)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (35)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (217)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (99)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (83)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (296)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (27)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)