Tag Archives | savvy spending
Beach, please! Summer will soon be over and those old gym shorts just aren't cutting it for your upcoming end-of-summer vacation. Thanks to social media, you may be feeling the pressure to up the quality of your beach gear from "thrown together" to #InstaWorthy. That's why we've rounded up nine of our favorite items (most under $50 or on sale!) to keep you stylish on your summer beach trip.
Those who want to save and still stay fit without a commitment, it's time to get savvy. The fitness tapes and DVDs of old have made a comeback in the form of online streaming, apps and in home "live" memberships that allow participants the benefit of a fancy boutique workout at a fraction of the cost. Here area few of our favorite options to get fit without stretching out your wallet.
Haven't planned your summer vacation yet? You're still in luck if you're looking to find a reasonably-priced escape. A new report from Trip Advisor analyzed hotel pricing data to identify the lowest prices for hotels this summer. They looked at data across nine regions and 30 cities for travel in June, July and August and we've got the results and some seasoned-traveler advice.
Even if you're not a believer in making resolutions, the new year is a great time to step back and re-evaluate your spending habits (and maybe rein it in here and there). Perhaps you're saving for a house, a vacation, or just want to put more in savings. No matter your reason, we're here to help, rounding up five simple ways to cut costs and find savings in 2017.
I've written extensively about how to save money online—be it on groceries, home goods, travel and more. Saving—particularly savvy spending—is all about knowing how, and when, to spend your money online. With Amazon's #PrimeDay in the rear view mirror and the holidays ahead, I've compiled five financial and shopping tips for the rest of 2016.
Achieving a picture-perfect home isn't as far off as you may think, either. It doesn't always take big budget interior designers to create a space that you can love. We have six ways to get professional-quality interior design help ... for less.
Whether you're making a cross-country move, leaving the house for a renovation, or just going across town, there are very few people who would call a move a "fun" activity. But there are ways to make the stress of moving less, well, stressful, and certainly many ways to make moving more economical. Follow the list below and you'll be practicing "savvy spending" tips in no time, flat!
It may only be February, but spring is just around the corner—after all, the Groundhog saw his shadow. And you know what that means—spring break! Whether you're planning a family-friendly getaway or a kid-free escape, we've got five ideas that you can start planning ... now.
The annual countdown to the New Year is upon us. Whether you're resolving to spend less in 2016 or simply trying to avoid the crowds, throwing a New Year's bash (or brunch!) with friends or family can be a great way to ring in the coming year without hassle. So we've done the work for you, scouring Pinterest for DIY (or semi homemade) ideas that can help you plan the perfect party without stress.
The holiday season is well upon us, and we're running low on time to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. If you're anything like us, you're having a bit of difficulty -- there are so many options and deals that it's hard to know what to buy! That's why haven't curated the top 50 or even 25 best gifts for Mom or your BFF -- we've picked just two things for everyone on your list.
- Stream the Great American Eclipse! August 18, 2017
- Weekly tech news roundup August 18, 2017
- Warning: New tech support scams hits PCs AND Apple devices August 17, 2017
- “Obnoxious” browser updates actually protect your data August 16, 2017
- Big 10 Network is here, there—everywhere! August 15, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Warning: New tech support scams hits PCs AND Apple devices | TDS Home: […] your Caller ID with a grain of salt. The...
- Kevin McGinley: The Opera browser is often left unmentioned but wa...
- Missy Kellor: Todd, unfortunately it's up to the content provid...
- Cheryl McCollum: The Craig County upgrade is expected to be done by...
- Missy Kellor: Bill, if you head to TDSFiber.com and plug in your...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music home decor House of Cards Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (146)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (22)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (205)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (95)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (79)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (290)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (26)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)