Tag Archives | savvy spending
Haven't planned your summer vacation yet? You're still in luck if you're looking to find a reasonably-priced escape. A new report from Trip Advisor analyzed hotel pricing data to identify the lowest prices for hotels this summer. They looked at data across nine regions and 30 cities for travel in June, July and August and we've got the results and some seasoned-traveler advice.
Even if you're not a believer in making resolutions, the new year is a great time to step back and re-evaluate your spending habits (and maybe rein it in here and there). Perhaps you're saving for a house, a vacation, or just want to put more in savings. No matter your reason, we're here to help, rounding up five simple ways to cut costs and find savings in 2017.
I've written extensively about how to save money online—be it on groceries, home goods, travel and more. Saving—particularly savvy spending—is all about knowing how, and when, to spend your money online. With Amazon's #PrimeDay in the rear view mirror and the holidays ahead, I've compiled five financial and shopping tips for the rest of 2016.
Achieving a picture-perfect home isn't as far off as you may think, either. It doesn't always take big budget interior designers to create a space that you can love. We have six ways to get professional-quality interior design help ... for less.
Whether you're making a cross-country move, leaving the house for a renovation, or just going across town, there are very few people who would call a move a "fun" activity. But there are ways to make the stress of moving less, well, stressful, and certainly many ways to make moving more economical. Follow the list below and you'll be practicing "savvy spending" tips in no time, flat!
It may only be February, but spring is just around the corner—after all, the Groundhog saw his shadow. And you know what that means—spring break! Whether you're planning a family-friendly getaway or a kid-free escape, we've got five ideas that you can start planning ... now.
The annual countdown to the New Year is upon us. Whether you're resolving to spend less in 2016 or simply trying to avoid the crowds, throwing a New Year's bash (or brunch!) with friends or family can be a great way to ring in the coming year without hassle. So we've done the work for you, scouring Pinterest for DIY (or semi homemade) ideas that can help you plan the perfect party without stress.
The holiday season is well upon us, and we're running low on time to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list. If you're anything like us, you're having a bit of difficulty -- there are so many options and deals that it's hard to know what to buy! That's why haven't curated the top 50 or even 25 best gifts for Mom or your BFF -- we've picked just two things for everyone on your list.
Twice annually, I transition from my "summer" closet to my "winter" one, using the opportunity to re-evaluate my wardrobe. It's a good exercise, letting me take a realistic look at everything from my waistline (it's always sad when pants no longer fit) to my style (did I really wear those studded boots all last winter??). In today’s blog I offer 10 simple steps to pairing down your wardrobe so you’re only keeping what you really love.
There are many theories about how to score the lowest holiday airfare, our best advice is simple: Start early and use a particular online tool.
- New movies coming to TDS TV on Demand June 26, 2017
- Weekly tech news roundup June 23, 2017
- Time is running out! Archive your videos now June 22, 2017
- You’ll wanna cry at the rise in ransomware June 21, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday June 20, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- How to protect yourself, and your electronics, when lightning strikes | TDS Home: […] current from reaching your equipment, wh...
- Tina K: Saw them in concert last Thursday with New Kids on...
- Missy Kellor: I wish I knew! My only thought would be to reach o...
- Missy Kellor: Thanks for your comment and tip, Craig!...
- Take the guesswork out of your wireless internet with new Premium Wi-Fi | TDS Home: […] talked about this before, but the streng...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Gotham home decor House of Cards Internet Longmire mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Veep Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (141)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (8)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (186)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (92)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (76)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (282)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (3)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (26)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)