Tag Archives | savvy spending
Chances are, you've heard about meal kit delivery—the ability to have fresh meals, or meal ingredients, delivered weekly to your home. Not sure if meal delivery is right for you? We outline some of the basic concepts, as well as highlight a few of the top nationwide services available (with a few promo codes we found tossed in for good measure.)
Beach, please! Summer will soon be over and those old gym shorts just aren't cutting it for your upcoming end-of-summer vacation. Thanks to social media, you may be feeling the pressure to up the quality of your beach gear from "thrown together" to #InstaWorthy. That's why we've rounded up nine of our favorite items (most under $50 or on sale!) to keep you stylish on your summer beach trip.
Those who want to save and still stay fit without a commitment, it's time to get savvy. The fitness tapes and DVDs of old have made a comeback in the form of online streaming, apps and in home "live" memberships that allow participants the benefit of a fancy boutique workout at a fraction of the cost. Here area few of our favorite options to get fit without stretching out your wallet.
Haven't planned your summer vacation yet? You're still in luck if you're looking to find a reasonably-priced escape. A new report from Trip Advisor analyzed hotel pricing data to identify the lowest prices for hotels this summer. They looked at data across nine regions and 30 cities for travel in June, July and August and we've got the results and some seasoned-traveler advice.
Even if you're not a believer in making resolutions, the new year is a great time to step back and re-evaluate your spending habits (and maybe rein it in here and there). Perhaps you're saving for a house, a vacation, or just want to put more in savings. No matter your reason, we're here to help, rounding up five simple ways to cut costs and find savings in 2017.
I've written extensively about how to save money online—be it on groceries, home goods, travel and more. Saving—particularly savvy spending—is all about knowing how, and when, to spend your money online. With Amazon's #PrimeDay in the rear view mirror and the holidays ahead, I've compiled five financial and shopping tips for the rest of 2016.
Achieving a picture-perfect home isn't as far off as you may think, either. It doesn't always take big budget interior designers to create a space that you can love. We have six ways to get professional-quality interior design help ... for less.
Whether you're making a cross-country move, leaving the house for a renovation, or just going across town, there are very few people who would call a move a "fun" activity. But there are ways to make the stress of moving less, well, stressful, and certainly many ways to make moving more economical. Follow the list below and you'll be practicing "savvy spending" tips in no time, flat!
It may only be February, but spring is just around the corner—after all, the Groundhog saw his shadow. And you know what that means—spring break! Whether you're planning a family-friendly getaway or a kid-free escape, we've got five ideas that you can start planning ... now.
The annual countdown to the New Year is upon us. Whether you're resolving to spend less in 2016 or simply trying to avoid the crowds, throwing a New Year's bash (or brunch!) with friends or family can be a great way to ring in the coming year without hassle. So we've done the work for you, scouring Pinterest for DIY (or semi homemade) ideas that can help you plan the perfect party without stress.
- Outsmarting your connected car December 14, 2017
- TDS TV customers: Hallmark Drama is coming! December 14, 2017
- TDS TV customers: Stream FREE commercial-free holiday music + karaoke! December 13, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday December 12, 2017
- Seen on Pinterest: travel accessories perfect for your next getaway December 11, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Austin: Thanks for the comment Mike! Master is such a good...
- Mike Arrera: This article take me back to the VH-1 behind the m...
- Cheryl McCollum: Kevin, Can you e-mail me or reply here with your s...
- Kevin.: Does this include Montezuma, NY?...
- Missy Kellor: Winston, I reached out to someone on our repair te...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (161)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (42)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (227)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (103)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (303)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (7)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (28)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)