Tag Archives | recipes
It's hard to believe that we're almost ready for Back to School time! While it's sad to say goodbye to long, lazy summer days, that doesn't mean that going back to the "regular old routine" needs to be same old, same old. We've found four bloggers that have rounded up hundreds of lunch ideas perfect for your little one or your office. All you need is a little adventure and a bit of planning and you're good to go.
Sangria - that refreshing fruit and wine combo that makes our summer seem, well, summery. The perfect party beverage, Sangria is best when pre-prepped the night before to let flavors meld and is an excellent use for plentiful summer fruits. For a lighter treat, top with club soda (or help stretch out a batch when unexpected guests arrive).
February, thanks to both Mardis Gras and Valentine's Day, gives us multiple excuses to indulge in some decadent chocolate desserts (and hey, it's not swim suit season yet!). We've pulled together twelve different, and equally yummy looking, recipes you'll want to try.
We’ve recently discovered that a member of our family has Celiac Disease — the condition that causes an intolerance to wheat based products or those containing gluten. In helping our family member come up with new ways to re-engineer their lifestyle, we turned to Pinterest to catalog our recipes and common gluten-free conversion options. Whether you too have been asked to try gluten free for health reasons or are simply testing the trend like we are in solidarity, here are a few of our favorite resources for this week's "Seen on Pinterest" column.
It's well known that one of the best ways to start the day is with a healthy breakfast. But as the lazy days of summer draw to a close, our leisurely mornings grow fewer and further between. Try these healthy make-ahead options to start your morning on a good note.
Seen on Pinterest is back and ready to help you plan out the rest of your summer shindigs with these sweet treats perfect for hot summer nights, backyard barbecues or lazy days by the lake.
Summer—and warm summer nights—are just around the corner, and these recent teases of spring have left us craving a campfire favorite. Our Pinterest feed has been flooded with recipes for s'mores, that childhood classic made of graham crackers, chocolate and toasted marshmallows. But this week's "Seen on Pinterest" roundup doesn't require a campfire. These s'mores recipes take the traditional dish and elevate it into creative cakes, beautiful bars, elegant ice creams and more.
If there's one thing we like better than Easter candy, it's the abundance of Easter egg dishes that appear in our home around the holiday. Sure, the traditional recipes for Easter's bounty typically call for a variety of deviled eggs, but we've decided to offer you a few alternatives as well.
Embrace "meatless Monday!" There's something about coming home after a long start to the workweek and really kicking off your healthy eating with a flavorful meal that pays homage to all the great fresh foods your local grocer or market has to offer. It's far to easy to bake a chicken or grill a pork chop and pair it with a starch and a salad -- and of course, we mean #nodisrespect to the butcher. But #MeatlessMonday gives us a chance to do more, to expand our culinary horizons, and to ditch the salads and misconceptions of vegetarian and vegan culture that their food is anything but hearty, hale and wholly fulfilling.
When we looked back through our more recent Seen on Pinterest columns, we realized something. Pinterest is an inspiring tool… more...
- Best ways to eat your Thanksgiving leftovers November 22, 2017
- TDS broadband improvement project over halfway done in NW Waupaca County November 21, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday November 21, 2017
- TDS TV on Demand delivers murder, heists, ballerinas and mayhem November 20, 2017
- Weekly Tech News Round Up November 17, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: James, please do give us a call and speak with our...
- Missy Kellor: Hmmmmmm, good question. If you'd be so kind as to...
- Mike: I would like to see Three Godfathers .at or before...
- james czaplicki: I can no longer get into my E mail account...
- L. Maurice: My machine/hand dug hole was backfilled the day th...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (158)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (41)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (224)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (102)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (85)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (301)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (6)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (27)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)