Tag Archives | recipes
February, thanks to both Mardis Gras and Valentine's Day, gives us multiple excuses to indulge in some decadent chocolate desserts (and hey, it's not swim suit season yet!). We've pulled together twelve different, and equally yummy looking, recipes you'll want to try.
We’ve recently discovered that a member of our family has Celiac Disease — the condition that causes an intolerance to wheat based products or those containing gluten. In helping our family member come up with new ways to re-engineer their lifestyle, we turned to Pinterest to catalog our recipes and common gluten-free conversion options. Whether you too have been asked to try gluten free for health reasons or are simply testing the trend like we are in solidarity, here are a few of our favorite resources for this week's "Seen on Pinterest" column.
It's well known that one of the best ways to start the day is with a healthy breakfast. But as the lazy days of summer draw to a close, our leisurely mornings grow fewer and further between. Try these healthy make-ahead options to start your morning on a good note.
Seen on Pinterest is back and ready to help you plan out the rest of your summer shindigs with these sweet treats perfect for hot summer nights, backyard barbecues or lazy days by the lake.
Summer—and warm summer nights—are just around the corner, and these recent teases of spring have left us craving a campfire favorite. Our Pinterest feed has been flooded with recipes for s'mores, that childhood classic made of graham crackers, chocolate and toasted marshmallows. But this week's "Seen on Pinterest" roundup doesn't require a campfire. These s'mores recipes take the traditional dish and elevate it into creative cakes, beautiful bars, elegant ice creams and more.
If there's one thing we like better than Easter candy, it's the abundance of Easter egg dishes that appear in our home around the holiday. Sure, the traditional recipes for Easter's bounty typically call for a variety of deviled eggs, but we've decided to offer you a few alternatives as well.
Embrace "meatless Monday!" There's something about coming home after a long start to the workweek and really kicking off your healthy eating with a flavorful meal that pays homage to all the great fresh foods your local grocer or market has to offer. It's far to easy to bake a chicken or grill a pork chop and pair it with a starch and a salad -- and of course, we mean #nodisrespect to the butcher. But #MeatlessMonday gives us a chance to do more, to expand our culinary horizons, and to ditch the salads and misconceptions of vegetarian and vegan culture that their food is anything but hearty, hale and wholly fulfilling.
When we looked back through our more recent Seen on Pinterest columns, we realized something. Pinterest is an inspiring tool… more...
As I write this, we're two weeks away from the much-anticipated or much feared Valentine's Day. February 14th hails but once each year, TDS customers, and Cupid's arrow will strike soon, so you'd better be ready. This week's post rounds up some of my favorite Pinterest finds for the whole family—from crafts for the kids to romantic roses for her to satisfying and sinfully delicious recipes for the gourmet chef and novice cook alike—I'm looking at you, boyfriends and husbands! So read on and pin away, dear readers.
New Year, New You. Or at least that’s how the saying goes, right? After two weeks of indulgent Seen on… more...
- Billions of Bluetooth devices at risk September 22, 2017
- Showtime is on sale! September 21, 2017
- Beware of charity scams September 20, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday September 19, 2017
- 8 pasta recipes that taste just like Italy—Seen on Pinterest September 18, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Cheryl McCollum: I understand your frustration. TDS has nearly 400 ...
- nonya: According to the FCC data reports for my area, TDS...
- Missy Kellor: Bryan, you can reach out to Chase at (608) 664-001...
- Missy Kellor: Diane, I don't know exactly where you live in Sun...
- Missy Kellor: Yes. No. Yes. :-). Once you have ordered services ...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (151)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (32)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (212)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (97)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (81)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (294)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (27)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)