Tag Archives | recipe
In Italy, pasta is a staple, eaten almost daily by many Italians. Not always served doused in red sauce or paired with meatballs (which are traditionally eaten on their own, not with pasta), pasta can make a delightful first course, or primi, or it can be the main star of a meal. We've gathered eight ideas sure to impress even an Italian.
There are times we feel that the crockpot or slow cooker is the savior of our sanity. A few minutes of prep and voila, dinner is (almost) on the table. We've rounded up some of our Pinterest favorites so that you too can serve easy and delicious meals at home this week.
The holiday season is in full swing, and whether you're hosting an open house, a family gathering, or a swinging soiree, there's always need for something delicious to start the night off right. These one-bite appetizers are crowd pleasing flavors that are easily put on trays, served as passed hors d'ouerves, or transported to a friend or family member's house. They may be small, but they're mighty!
Summer is a great time to use foods that are fresh from the garden or the farmer’s market—but that doesn’t mean every meal need be a salad or a smoothie. We’ve gathered some of our favorite tried-and-true takes on healthy, or at least healthier options, all of which are easy enough to whip up for a weeknight meal.
We’re in the throes of the winter blues, but that doesn’t mean that you should retreat to the couch under a blanket and wait until spring. We’re all about spending time with a movie or catching up on TV, but after awhile, we get a little bored. So, whether you’re looking to improve your mind, make extra money, or just learn a new skill, why not give a new hobby a try? We've got six ideas for you.
Memorial Day means grilling in my house, which is why I recommend making Lemon Chicken Skewers with a Cool Avacado Sauce for dipping. After all, kabobs are always fun, right? (well, more fun than just a whole chicken breast grilled). They are quite easy and they come out really tender with lots of great flavor!
- Sun Prairie’s Newest Reading Buddy October 18, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday October 17, 2017
- Seen on Pinterest: Ditch delivery and make pizza at home October 16, 2017
- TDS Telecom to expand broadband to 3,400 locations in northern Georgia October 13, 2017
- It’s National Cyber Security Awareness Month! October 11, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Bryan: Awesome Album. Most of these songs made my top 25 ...
- Angel: Right during 31 days of Halloween who does that!...
- Angel: Where is the chiller station? I prefer chiller ove...
- Missy Kellor: Fay, the security updates were required by The Int...
- Missy Kellor: J, some websites have updated their underlying sec...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (155)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (35)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (217)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (99)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (83)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (296)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (27)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)