Tag Archives | online security
TDS has implemented the most recent version of TLS on our websites to ensure they are up-to-date and secure.
We may scoff at those who actually use the word “password” as their password (or "123456"), but we probably shouldn’t be too smug. After all, are your passwords really any good? They may not be nearly as awesome as you think.
November and December are crazy busy for most of us. We’re shopping, traveling, and also attending (and hosting) holiday celebrations. This is all good news for scammers. Our distraction makes it the perfect time to take advantage of even the most vigilant of us. Find out what you can do stay safe this holiday season.
We all make typing mistakes, but due to a new type of scam, your fat fingers could cost you—big time. It’s called typosquatting—creating a website that has a domain name that is super similar to a legitimate, popular website, but takes advantage of common misspellings or accidental keystrokes.These fake sites can look so real, they can trick you into revealing your login or payment credentials, or even place backdoors into your computer system or install ransomware without your knowledge.
- Weekly tech news roundup October 20, 2017
- Sun Prairie’s Newest Reading Buddy October 18, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday October 17, 2017
- Seen on Pinterest: Ditch delivery and make pizza at home October 16, 2017
- TDS Telecom to expand broadband to 3,400 locations in northern Georgia October 13, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Missy Kellor: Hi again! I just got news from our construction c...
- Missy Kellor: Yes and no :-). We’re doing our best to get out ...
- Missy Kellor: Sharon, I sent you another email this afternoon. W...
- Sharon Haberkorn: Yes we have . I replied to your email last night. ...
- Equifax breach: how to protect your personal information | TDS Business: […] Change the name of your router. And whi...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (155)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (35)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (217)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (99)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (83)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (297)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (27)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)