Tag Archives | Amazon $5 albums
Sometimes the best music is when you try out something new and this album is awesome. I think anyone who enjoys folks, bluegrass or acoustic rock type genres will find this appealing. On a day in which Amazon will make millions on quasi-sales, stick it to ‘em by only paying $5 bucks for this album—it’s worth at least double that.
Some groups toil away for decades and never quite find that right balance of good music popular enough to move the needle. Today’s band struck early and often, lasting a short amount of time, but getting all the accolades the three-decade band could ask for. Their self-titled album won a 2004 Grammy Award for best hard rock performance and has sold nearly 10 million albums worldwide. Today, you can score this great listen for only $5.
When you think of great trios in music history, today’s band wouldn’t even enter into the discussion. Why? Because of their name—you may be lead to believe they had five members creating their piano-heavy sound. Lest you continue to be misled by such naming shenanigans, we'll give you all the info so you can be in the cool kids group.
The featured album today is The Red Album released in June of 2008. It was the sixth studio album for the band and has sold a million copies worldwide. One critic talked about how all the parts of this album don’t fit together, and it’s so much better because of it. It gives it this new personality and gives you a side of Weezer never before seen. To get that kind of enjoyment for $5 bucks, we should all be so lucky – wait, we are!
There are certain bands it seems everyone knows. You can say the name and instantly everyone starts to think of their favorite song and begins singing the lyrics. Today’s band is right up there in that regard, with a nearly three decade career still going strong.
Meghan and this album cover so many different styles, it’s hard to not find something to enjoy. If you like pop music, this album will most certainly be in your wheelhouse, but if R&B, old school doo-wop or soul are genres you enjoy, you’ll find a couple songs for you too. And, today you can score the whole album for only $5.
Like many folks of a younger generation, your first exposure to Joe Cocker may have been the theme song of the television show "The Wonder Years" but he was around long before then. On this 1969 album he lent his raw and emotional vocal style to many songs and made them his own (even with the blessing of Paul McCartney). For only $5, you can get a bit of musical history and a great listen.
It’s not often an entire state can be united by the work of one person. Sure, Wisconsinites almost universally like… more...
After fifteen seasons, American Idol will end after declining ratings. Thousands of artists got a chance to make it big all from a simple audition in a sports arena all over the U.S. and today’s artist got it all started, way back in season one. Her sophomore album showcases her amazing voice and proved she had what it takes to be more than just the next pop star.
Ed Sheeran began recording music in 2005 but headed to Los Angeles in 2010 to try and make it big. While playing an open mic night, Sheeran was spotted by actor/musician Jamie Foxx who recognized his talent and took Ed under his wing. Sheeran’s first album was released in 2011, and a year later he was collaborating with (and opening for) Taylor Swift, catapulting him to major fame—and for good reason. For $5, give his first album a listen.
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday October 17, 2017
- Seen on Pinterest: Ditch delivery and make pizza at home October 16, 2017
- TDS Telecom to expand broadband to 3,400 locations in northern Georgia October 13, 2017
- It’s National Cyber Security Awareness Month! October 11, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday October 10, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Angel: Right during 31 days of Halloween who does that!...
- Angel: Where is the chiller station? I prefer chiller ove...
- Missy Kellor: Fay, the security updates were required by The Int...
- Missy Kellor: J, some websites have updated their underlying sec...
- Missy Kellor: Vera, it sounds like you may be using an out-of-da...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (155)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (35)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (216)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (99)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (83)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (296)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (5)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (27)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)