Tag Archives | Amazon $5 albums
Thirty-five years is a long time to do anything, let alone the same thing. Generally, if you are able to stick it out that long and you’re relatively good at what you do, some recognition will come your way. Today’s band has certainly earned more than some having finally got their nod as one of the best in music history.
Often times you hear new music on the radio and it all just sort of blends together. That is the furthest thing from the truth with The Keys. Their sound is a blend of 70’s rock with modern composition, but still manages to give you that excitement when you first heard them out of the garage—unique is an understatement.
Losing a loved one before their time is always hard—sometimes even if you never met them, like a favorite musician. While most readers have likely never spent time with Tom Petty in person, media everywhere yesterday afternoon was buzzing about him suffering from heart failure, and ultimately learning of his passing around 9 p.m. PT last night. Today’s post is in honor of Mr. Petty (1950-2017)
On the rarest occasion a song or band can come on the radio and an entire group of random people in the store, car—wherever you are, all sing along with glee. In today’s case, the band has such a fun, jam vibe, it’s hard not to belt out the lyrics and tap your toes with a big smile on your face. And to score a whole album of their music for only $5? Totally worth it.
Asia’s self-titled debut was released in March of 1982. Initial response was mediocre to say the least—until the single “Heat of the Moment” began hitting the radio in April. According to Billboard and Cash Box Magazine, it was the #1 album in the U.S. for the year. The aforementioned single would reach all the way up to #4 on the Billboard charts and begin to open music fans ears to the band.
Alter Bridge released their debut album "One Day Remains" in August of 2004. If you’re a fan of Creed’s earlier work, before they got a bit more into the pop genre, you’ll enjoy this too. By no means is this a perfect record, but it’s solid—start to finish—and quite possibly better than any Creed record, which consistently had letdown tracks. Today it can be yours for only $5
Savage Garden was an immediate success—number one on the Aussie charts for 19 weeks straight and it went gold in the states within a month. Backed by the mega-single “Truly Madly Deeply,” the band was in constant rotation on the radio, MTV and virtually every other outlet in which music can be heard. Today you can score this hit for only $5.
Almost hard to imagine, but this album is teetering on iconic. It plays like a live blues record, not an SNL skit—and the sales numbers reflect it. Shocking everyone, the album reached number on one the Billboard 200 and went double platinum and is among the highest-selling blues albums of all time. Today, you can score this iconic album for only $5.
Most of us have probably heard the popular “Somebody to Love” and “White Rabbit,” but Jefferson Airplane’s legacy is so much more than that. They were key players in the psychedelic rock sound of the 1960’s thanks to their certified platinum album. You can score this bit of awesome music history today for only $5.
Today’s featured band has been going strong across six different decades. Obviously, if they’ve been around that long, they’re at the tip of your tongue and a major part of mainstream music, right? Sort of. I can absolutely promise you know half their catalog, but probably don’t listen to them on a regular basis. Having sold 25 million albums in the U.S. alone, they’re one of the top-100 selling artists of all time.
- Outsmarting your connected car December 14, 2017
- TDS TV customers: Hallmark Drama is coming! December 14, 2017
- TDS TV customers: Stream FREE commercial-free holiday music + karaoke! December 13, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday December 12, 2017
- Seen on Pinterest: travel accessories perfect for your next getaway December 11, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Austin: Thanks for the comment Mike! Master is such a good...
- Mike Arrera: This article take me back to the VH-1 behind the m...
- Cheryl McCollum: Kevin, Can you e-mail me or reply here with your s...
- Kevin.: Does this include Montezuma, NY?...
- Missy Kellor: Winston, I reached out to someone on our repair te...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (161)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (42)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (227)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (103)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (303)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (7)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (28)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)