Tag Archives | $5 Amazon albums
Having been a fan of these guys for a while, it was a treat when a loyal reader requested a review this week. In the meantime, pick up Toulouse Street today for the criminally low price of $4.99. Toss it on in the car and you’ll be guaranteed to be rockin’ down the highway.
Today’s artist may be the most identifiable with a type and style of all time—and that’s saying something. Bob Marley's "Exodus" has been named the best album of the 20th century by Time magazine. VH1 called it the 26th greatest album of all time and Rolling Stone had it #169 on their 500 best of all time. Very serious praise for an album you can get today for $5.
Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryan have formed the judging panel of the rebooted American Idol which kicked off a couple days ago on ABC. While never completely fading out, Lionel has seemingly always found a way to stay in the fringe of Hollywood, and with this comeback, he's returned to front and center. Can't Slow Down is a nice throwback to an industry icon, and it’s only $4.99.
Without question The Jimi Hendrix Experience left their mark on the music world and influenced thousands of bands with their short, but amazing tenure. Electric Ladyland is a steal for $5 bucks today, and hopefully reminds you of one of the greatest acts to ever hit the studio.
The second single on Lemon Parade, “If You Could Only See” was honored as the most played song on rock radio in 1997. In less than one year, the album would be certified platinum in the U.S. and to date has sold over three million copies to date worldwide. Today, and for only $5, the entire album can be yours.
Happy New Year, music fans! Generally, I like to swap calendars and reward myself with some new tunes. You know, give a band I’ve been meaning to get to for years a shot and see if they make the rotation. In 2018 however, I was inspired by a friend to go back to some absolute classic albums and determine where they fit in the all-time record books.
If you’ve never heard a Mumford album before, unquestionably this is the one to start with. Sigh No More won the Brit Award for Best British Album and since 2007; M&S has been nominated for six Grammy Awards. Today, for $7, this award winner can be yours to enjoy for the holiday season and beyond.
It may have come out in 1991, but hits from Self-Titled are still played constantly on the radio, in arenas, and in popular media. For $5 dollars, I’m not sure how you can pass it up. Even if you own it, buy it again! This album is outstanding, and nothing else matters.
This is one of those bands, where you don’t think you know much by them, but you hear all the hits, and realize how solid they’ve been for two decades. This album has "The Distance" plus their cover of Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive," both of which truly put Cake on the map. (And, by the way, the band's name does not refer to the sweet dessert.)
This record is a solid mix of sort of alt-pop and jazz, with the unmistakable vocal over the top. The general praise for this album is well-deserved—it's earned a Grammy, sold more than five million copies, and is even in the book "1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die." For only $5, you can give it a listen today.
- How to make every day Earth Day April 20, 2018
- Experience TDS Fiber at the new Tim O’Brien model home April 19, 2018
- Look before you log in April 18, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday April 17, 2018
- The Post, Maze Runner and Paddington coming to TDS TV on Demand April 16, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] really just a twist on a phishing scam a...
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] you think you fell for a scam, we recomm...
- Raymond: Agree. Seriously, I do wish you would provide an a...
- FTC warns: new variation on tech support scams | TDS Home: […] case, scammers pretend to be a legitimat...
- Cheryl McCollum: Rich, Would you provide me your e-mail address and...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (177)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (14)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (46)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (265)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (15)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (115)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (319)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (15)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (32)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)