It just wouldn’t be a blog if we didn’t have some kind of year-end wrap-up list :-). We’ve gathered your favorite, and most popular, blog posts of 2013:
7. 10 Mother’s Day gift ideas for the geeky mom. I’m sensing that geeky moms are underrepresented in gift idea lists because this was a popular post (note: I’m already accumulating ideas for 2014’s list, so watch for it).
6. What’s in a wireless network name. Looking for a little inspiration for what to name your wireless network? We’ve got you covered.
5. Get organized in 2013 with productivity apps on your phone. Everyone is always looking for ways to do more with what feels like less time. These apps would also be great for 2014!
4. The payphone reinvented. This story about what New York City is thinking about installing to replace old-school payphones really hit a nerve.
3. Mrs. Wittwer’s turkey stuffing. Our CEO of 30 years, Dave Wittwer, shared a family favorite–his mom’s turkey stuffing recipe.
2. Is it time to upgrade your HDTV viewing experience to Ultra HD? Based on the number of readers, I’m thinking quite a few of you have been thinking of making a TV purchase lately.
1. What’s up with my WiFi? One of our tech gurus offers you tips for getting the most out of your WiFi. From troublshooting possible obstructions, to networks with magically changing names, we might be able to help you avoid calling tech support.
Thank you for a great year on the blog!