Archive | Online LifeRSS feed for this section
February, thanks to both Mardis Gras and Valentine's Day, gives us multiple excuses to indulge in some decadent chocolate desserts (and hey, it's not swim suit season yet!). We've pulled together twelve different, and equally yummy looking, recipes you'll want to try.
Mattel and Google are playing nicely together, RadioShack is closing down, and Raspberry Pi 2 was just introduced. A new product promises you'll never lose anything again, Swatch is coming out with a smartwatch (that doesn't need charging!), and more in this week's tech news.
Don’t make any plans for Feb. 8-9. Remember Saul Goodman, the wily lawyer who kept Walter White and a bunch of other villains out of jail on “Breaking Bad”? Well, he’s back with his own television show, “Better Call Saul,” on AMC.
The Gorillaz are a band with real musicians making music, but their stage presence is strictly virtual. The self-titled Gorillaz album dropped in March of 2001 and it’s been featured on lists like "albums to listen to before you die" and “best albums of all time,” and “best albums of 2001.” It has a different sound, but it's also has an irresistible quality to it. If you go into it with an open mind, I think you’ll come away wondering what you just heard, but also wanting to hear it again.
This week: Reviews of Amazon's Echo are in, compare the best password managers, and check out Prynt—a photo printer for your phone (modern day Polaroids!). All this in and more in today's tech news roundup. The Apple Watch is coming in April (not March), 3D printing could help fix damaged windpipes, and BMW has an awesome ad you need to see. All this and more in this week's tech news roundup.
Pearl Jam exemplifies the Seattle grunge movement. Some may argue Nirvana was the poster child for the era, but Pearl Jam certainly was essential in their own right. Pearl Jam has sold nearly 25 million albums since their debut, with today’s album, Vs., coming in at over 6 million sold.
We received so many positive comments and notes about TDS President and CEO Dave Wittwer's Turkey Stuffing recipe last year, Dave is sharing another family favorite—just in time for the big game.
We're just a few weeks into the new year and I've already saved more than $1500 on pre-booked travel for trips planned in January and February. Really. Let me let you in on a little secret - my Savvy Spending tips aren't limited to member's clubs or fancy travel writer perks. They're easy hacks you can try yourself.
Email can be a wonderful thing, but managing the constant flow into your inbox can be a challenge. We've got six tips for staying on top of your email and a helpful how-to for setting up email folders in TDS' new platform.
This album just so happens to literally be the best-selling album ever with over SIXTY FIVE MILLION copies sold worldwide. Jackson worked with Quincy Jones on this record in Los Angeles, California. The production budget was large, over $750k. Paul McCartney was involved, as were several of the members of the band Toto for recording and production purposes. Jackson wrote four of the tracks but he did so in an odd fashion. Right now, you can score this gem for only $5.
- How to make every day Earth Day April 20, 2018
- Experience TDS Fiber at the new Tim O’Brien model home April 19, 2018
- Look before you log in April 18, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday April 17, 2018
- The Post, Maze Runner and Paddington coming to TDS TV on Demand April 16, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] really just a twist on a phishing scam a...
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] you think you fell for a scam, we recomm...
- Raymond: Agree. Seriously, I do wish you would provide an a...
- FTC warns: new variation on tech support scams | TDS Home: […] case, scammers pretend to be a legitimat...
- Cheryl McCollum: Rich, Would you provide me your e-mail address and...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (177)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (14)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (46)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (265)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (15)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (115)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (319)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (15)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (32)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)