Archive | Online LifeRSS feed for this section
This week: there are exciting new Kickstarter's like the SmartDuvet Breeze, Tertill (the weed pulling robot) and Ahead (a hands-free biking device). In other tech news, Spotify is experimenting with song sponsorship and Amazon has bought Whole Foods and just launched Prime Wardrobe.
VHS tapes will so become unreadable and research has shown that the tapes lifespan is only 15 to 20 years. Converting old videos to DVD’s or digital copies that can be stored on your computer is the solution to the problem. Check out ways to make sure your videos don’t become unreadable in the next few years.
Today’s band are one of only four acts of all time to hold the number one spot in the Billboard 100 for at least 50 weeks cumulatively. That puts them with Elvis, The Beatles and Mariah—very good company. It makes sense though, as what they did from a vocal/harmony standpoint was so unique. Although they're still making music today, there's no question that going back to their original tunes is the way to go—especially for a fiver.
His name is Robert Paulson…wait, sorry – thought this was a movie blog for a second there. Sometimes musicians have… more...
Let's be honest—dad doesn't want another tie. Nor does he want more golf balls, fishing lures, or polo shirts. The exception: handmade gifts from kids, or those of us who are particularly crafty! Show your love this father's day with these ten unique gifts that blend experiences, artistry, and creativity. And yes, we're totally okay if you order something for yourself too.
The kids may be out of school for the summer, but TDS TV on Demand brings them a couple of… more...
The Yeah Yeah Yeah's It's Blitz album crosses so many genres, if you’re a fan of rock, punk, alt rock, pop or anything electronic, I think you’ll enjoy this. You really do hear the time they took to make each single into something greater than jamming away in the studio, and that’s a nice change of pace in today’s world which lacks production values. Give these guys a chance today for $5 bucks— I think you’ll find yourself tapping your toes and craving more.
Whether you're hoping for a romantic night at home or you're prepping for a big party or event, a little extra love in the decor department goes a long way. And, as much as we love fresh-cut flowers, filling your space with seasonal stems can get pricey. To achieve a similarly enticing look, sub (most of the) flowers for candles and voila—your space is transformed into a festive (and often sweet smelling) area for entertaining, a big event such as a wedding or graduation, or even a special dinner date.
Backed by absolute mega-single “Smooth,” the album jumped into the forefront immediately upon release. The follow up single "Maria Maria" would also be a commercial success—which catapulted the album’s early sales. Now, some music fans agree the band is up there with the all-time greats, and some feel like they never had that ‘breakout’ smash hit album or single. Those who believed the latter, give this post, and this album, a once over (especially for only $5!).
This week: a new stretchy TV screen, the drone you've been looking for, new Nintendo offerings, and some pretty amazing workout clothes that puts bacteria to work. Also, check out a new way malware is making it into movie downloads, patent trolls will now have to work harder, and we've got some Friday fun too (if you have some time to spare today!).
- Weekly tech news roundup June 23, 2017
- Time is running out! Archive your videos now June 22, 2017
- You’ll wanna cry at the rise in ransomware June 21, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday June 20, 2017
- TDS sends largest group of volunteers to WPT auction June 16, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- How to protect yourself, and your electronics, when lightning strikes | TDS Home: […] current from reaching your equipment, wh...
- Tina K: Saw them in concert last Thursday with New Kids on...
- Missy Kellor: I wish I knew! My only thought would be to reach o...
- Missy Kellor: Thanks for your comment and tip, Craig!...
- Take the guesswork out of your wireless internet with new Premium Wi-Fi | TDS Home: […] talked about this before, but the streng...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Gotham home decor House of Cards Internet Longmire mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Veep Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (141)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (8)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (186)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (91)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (76)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (282)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (3)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (26)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)