About TVTestersAustin and Eric are “friendly testers” for TDS TV. They’re both TDS employees who volunteered to be guinea pigs try our newest product and put it through its paces in their homes. They’re not getting paid to use TDS TV or share their opinions, but they’ve offered to share their honest insights here. Austin: I’m a technology nut with a deep rooted passion for sports. Being able to watch every game for the teams I root for is essential. When I heard about TDS TV at the office, I couldn’t raise my hand fast enough to volunteer to test it out. Whether it’s a new set-top box, interface, or channels, I’ll be testing them and providing my honest feedback. Eric: I’m a sports geek and a techie nerd. I play/watch just about every sport and I love to mess around with electronic gadgets. At TDS I have experienced everything from dial-up Internet to a super high-speed connection and have tested products before. My wife is sort of a TV co-tester since we watch most of the shows we record together. I think it’s pretty cool I get to share my TDS TV experiences here!
Watching live sports and family favorites just got easier. TDS TV now offers all of the Disney and ESPN networks on the go! Find out how to catch all the action.
Technology keeps changing to make our lives easier. Being able to check messages through the TV is just another small thing to enhance your home communication experience. And when things like this keep getting added, and for free, life just keeps getting better.
You don’t have to live in the heart of Tuscaloosa to know that SEC sports are big in the south. As a die-hard UW Badger fan, I’ve heard all the rumblings how we in the north don’t know much about football. And the proof seems to be on the scoreboard – the schools south of the Mason Dixon line win NCAA championships.
Football season is here! Well, okay – it’s really a month away yet. But it’s time to start thinking about where you’re going to watch your favorite team play, and how you’ll plan on watching those games. In the past, you huddled around your TV whenever your team was scheduled. Well, no more, TDS TV has added NFL Network and NFL RedZone to their TDS TV Everywhere programming.
It’s a new day, and that means new shows to watch and more channels to navigate through. Needless to say, my attention was grabbed with TDS TV’s announcement to add the Viacom family to the list of TV Everywhere content. I was even more excited to see a couple of my favorite channels and shows were part of that grouping.
TDS TV is now available anywhere. I didn’t get a chance to test the new content, so naturally I was excited to dive in this week to see what all the fuss was about.
You may have read my recent blog about installations, and truth be told, some of that experience was from my initial install back in 2012, and some was from talking with other customers who have ordered TDS TV in the last six months. But behind the scenes, I had been building a new house since February and TDS was scheduled and all set to install my services on April 30th. Or so we all thought…
Whether you subscribe to the TDS TV Basic channel package, or the Expanded Plus—there always seems to be multiple things on that you want to watch. But many of us may have found ourselves in a pickle–I want to record too many things at once! Now that problem has been solved because recording options are much more plentiful. If you're on fiber, you can now record and watch four – yes you read that correctly, FOUR high definition combined streams at once (customers on copper lines now get 3 HD!)
One question a lot of people have asked me when contemplating adding TDS TV to their home, is how bad is the installation process? It can be daunting just thinking about all the hassle that may occur, but, there are a few things you can do to make your install go that much easier (and maybe even faster!).
It’s the time of year for the office to be taken over by ten thousand pieces of paper with brackets on them. That’s right, it’s college hoops tournament season. Find out how you can access all the games live with TDS TV.
- Savvy Spending: When To Book Your Summer Vacation For Maximum Savings April 25, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday April 25, 2017
- NFL Draft coming—get ready with TDS TV Video On Demand April 24, 2017
- Interested in a career in GIS? Come see us at UW Madison! April 24, 2017
- Weekly tech news roundup April 21, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- What’s Up With My WiFi? July 8, 2013
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday | TDS Home: […] They would name their new band Sublime, ...
- NFL Draft coming—get ready with TDS TV Video On Demand | TDS Home: […] Sure, it’s only April, but the NFL Dra...
- Missy Kellor: I'm so with you! (What does he mean, "The Jedi m...
- Terry Mahnke: The Last Jedi teaser has my head spinning! I've b...
- TDS TV customers: Stream music anywhere for FREE | TDS Home: […] talk about TV Everywhere, but did you kn...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Gotham home decor Homeland House of Cards Internet Longmire mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest Sleepy Hollow TDS TDS charity TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (132)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (3)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (182)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (88)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (73)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (266)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (25)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)