Summer is here and TDS TV on Demand has some exciting new movies to beat the heat. The new “Power Rangers” film should appeal to kids as well as adults (especially those who grew up watching the original show back in the 1990s). Looking for more nostalgia? We’ve got “T2: Trainspotting” plus CHIPS (yes, an update on the 1970s cop show) plus lots more.
The kids may be out of school for the summer, but TDS TV on Demand brings them a couple of… more...
TDS TV on Demand brings some of the biggest films of the year to your living room. First, for the whole family, check out the animated musical "Rock Dog." Next, on the superhero front, there's the latest Marvel blockbuster, "Logan," which features Hugh Jackman returning as Wolverine for a final outing. But there's also a fantasy movie, a spiritual drama (and a tear jerker), plus a horror blockbuster and more!
May brings some chills and thrills to TDS TV on Demand, lead by the spine-tingling horror film, "Rings" and the latest chapter in the "Resident Evil" franchise. On the other end of the spectrum, animals lovers will adore the sweet and lovable "A Dog's Purpose." And fans of sports films will be beguiled by the quirky and engaging "Tracktown." Finally, for adults there's "Fifty Shades Darker" - the second of best-selling author E.L. James' "Fifty Shades" films to hit the big screen.
“La La Land,” the winner of six Academy Awards (including Best Picture for about two minutes), highlights a fresh slate… more...
Films don’t get much bigger than “Star Wars,” so we are excited to bring the latest from the celebrated franchise to TDS TV on Demand. “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” was the biggest film of 2016, racking up sales of over $530 million for the year. But intergalactic action is not the only thing on the docket. There's also a war thriller, an award-winner, and a comedy and more.
In March, TDS TV on Demand offers up a host of films that will take you to some amazing worlds. First, there is a return to the Potter-verse with "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them." But there's also a mind-blowing trip to 15th century Spain with the thriller "Assassin's Creed" and feudal Japan in director Martin Scorsese's introspective "Silence." For something lighter, there's the animated smash "Sing" that will have the whole family smiling (and singing).
March brings some of the biggest movie stars in the business to TDS TV on Demand. Star power doesn't get any bigger than Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, who headlines the latest Disney animated blockbuster "Moana." And we can't forget about A-lister Will Smith, who stars in the gut wrenching drama "Collateral Beauty." Still looking for some more high wattage headliners? How about a romantic ride to a distant planet with Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt in "Passengers." And finally, the stars don't get much brighter than Denzel Washington and Viola Davis, who power the award-winning "Fences."
If you are looking to catch up with this year's most critically-acclaimed films, you're in luck as TDS TV on Demand is bringing a slew of Oscar-nominated films into your home. Best Picture nominees coming out soon include "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea" and "Moonlight." There is also Marvel's blockbuster hit "Doctor Strange," plus the romantic thriller "Allied," each of which scored an Oscar nomination.
The best films are coming to TDS TV on Demand, including the sci-fi drama "Arrival," which was recently nominated for eight Academy Awards. On the lighter side, there's the family comedy "Almost Christmas," as well as the animated hit "Trolls."
- New movies coming to TDS TV on Demand June 26, 2017
- Weekly tech news roundup June 23, 2017
- Time is running out! Archive your videos now June 22, 2017
- You’ll wanna cry at the rise in ransomware June 21, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday June 20, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- How to protect yourself, and your electronics, when lightning strikes | TDS Home: […] current from reaching your equipment, wh...
- Tina K: Saw them in concert last Thursday with New Kids on...
- Missy Kellor: I wish I knew! My only thought would be to reach o...
- Missy Kellor: Thanks for your comment and tip, Craig!...
- Take the guesswork out of your wireless internet with new Premium Wi-Fi | TDS Home: […] talked about this before, but the streng...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Gotham home decor House of Cards Internet Longmire mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Veep Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (141)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (8)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (186)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (92)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (76)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (282)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (3)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (26)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)