“La La Land,” the winner of six Academy Awards (including Best Picture for about two minutes), highlights a fresh slate… more...
Films don’t get much bigger than “Star Wars,” so we are excited to bring the latest from the celebrated franchise to TDS TV on Demand. “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” was the biggest film of 2016, racking up sales of over $530 million for the year. But intergalactic action is not the only thing on the docket. There's also a war thriller, an award-winner, and a comedy and more.
In March, TDS TV on Demand offers up a host of films that will take you to some amazing worlds. First, there is a return to the Potter-verse with "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them." But there's also a mind-blowing trip to 15th century Spain with the thriller "Assassin's Creed" and feudal Japan in director Martin Scorsese's introspective "Silence." For something lighter, there's the animated smash "Sing" that will have the whole family smiling (and singing).
March brings some of the biggest movie stars in the business to TDS TV on Demand. Star power doesn't get any bigger than Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, who headlines the latest Disney animated blockbuster "Moana." And we can't forget about A-lister Will Smith, who stars in the gut wrenching drama "Collateral Beauty." Still looking for some more high wattage headliners? How about a romantic ride to a distant planet with Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt in "Passengers." And finally, the stars don't get much brighter than Denzel Washington and Viola Davis, who power the award-winning "Fences."
If you are looking to catch up with this year's most critically-acclaimed films, you're in luck as TDS TV on Demand is bringing a slew of Oscar-nominated films into your home. Best Picture nominees coming out soon include "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea" and "Moonlight." There is also Marvel's blockbuster hit "Doctor Strange," plus the romantic thriller "Allied," each of which scored an Oscar nomination.
The best films are coming to TDS TV on Demand, including the sci-fi drama "Arrival," which was recently nominated for eight Academy Awards. On the lighter side, there's the family comedy "Almost Christmas," as well as the animated hit "Trolls."
TDS TV on Demand brings you some first-rate thrills and chills, including films from Hollywood superstars Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise. "Inferno" and "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back" are classic popcorn flicks - mega stars, top-notch production values and big thrills. If you're looking for something a little deeper and darker, "The Girl on the Train" delivers an unsettling mystery, and "The Light Between the Oceans" emerged as one of the most moving dramas of 2016. And finally, don't forget the edge-of-your-seat shivers from "Ouija: Origin of Terror."
Kick off 2017 with movies from TDS TV on Demand. This week’s highlights includes the thriller “The Accountant,” the horror film “Blair Witch” and a concert film from comedian Kevin Hart. On the tube, watch for the return of some old favorites, including “Bones,” “Sleepy Hollow,” “Nashville” and “Grimm.”
Enjoy the holidays with new movies from TDS TV on Demand. There are a number of exceptional dramas coming to your TV, including "Sully," "Ben-Hur" and "Snowden." And if you need something to entertain the kids - the wild animated comedy "Storks" is perfect for the job.
Several of this year’s biggest box office draws are coming to TDS TV on Demand. Highlights include the return of… more...
- Savvy Spending: When To Book Your Summer Vacation For Maximum Savings April 25, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday April 25, 2017
- NFL Draft coming—get ready with TDS TV Video On Demand April 24, 2017
- Interested in a career in GIS? Come see us at UW Madison! April 24, 2017
- Weekly tech news roundup April 21, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- What’s Up With My WiFi? July 8, 2013
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday | TDS Home: […] They would name their new band Sublime, ...
- NFL Draft coming—get ready with TDS TV Video On Demand | TDS Home: […] Sure, it’s only April, but the NFL Dra...
- Missy Kellor: I'm so with you! (What does he mean, "The Jedi m...
- Terry Mahnke: The Last Jedi teaser has my head spinning! I've b...
- TDS TV customers: Stream music anywhere for FREE | TDS Home: […] talk about TV Everywhere, but did you kn...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes crafts Dancing with the Stars Dr. Who dvr fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Gotham home decor Homeland House of Cards Internet Longmire mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest Sleepy Hollow TDS TDS charity TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (132)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (3)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (182)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (88)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (73)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (266)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (25)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)