About DeAnne BoegliDeAnne Boegli is the National Public Relations Manager for TDS Telecommunications which means she wears a lot of hats on a day to day basis. DeAnne jumped on the social media train early (TDS joined Facebook in 2008) and has been keeping her team at TDS up-to- date with the rapid changes in these popular online sites, in addition to her more traditional public relations, reputation management and media roles. DeAnne holds degrees in Journalism and Psychology from the University of Wisconsin- Madison and has over 20 years of experience in the communications industry. She has been in telecommunications at TDS for the past 13 years; prior to that she managed corporate communications for Rayovac which is also headquartered in Madison, Wis. In her spare time, she teaches dance classes at a studio she started in 2001. So, if you need to learn to tap dance she could help. We all know some PR types are known for dancing around issues, but not DeAnne she tells it like it is and just dances for the sport of it. DeAnne has a unique blend of corporate and entrepreneurial experience which gives her great perspective in talking with business owners and marketers like you.
We received so many positive comments and notes about TDS President and CEO Dave Wittwer's Turkey Stuffing recipe last year, Dave is sharing another family favorite—just in time for the big game.
In the last 156 years we've gone from laying a telegraph cable to having phone service, the Internet, smart phones, and even connected "smart" homes (all over the world!). Check out what it took to make the first trans-Atlantic cable happen (hint: it took a few tries) and get a little more interesting telecom history to boot!
A recent story in USA Today caught our eyes—they reported on a Chapman University survey exploring what people feared the most. Of the top five fears people revealed, two are completely solvable (right now!) by using tools TDS has available. Find out what the top fears are and how we've got you covered.
Spring is officially here! While it means warmer weather is here or on the horizon, it also means an increased risk for severe weather. If a storm hits while you are at work and your children are at school or daycare, how will you contact one another? How will you get back together? Head off any potential chaos before it happens by developing an Emergency Communication Plan.
This week's polar vortex was just the latest weather hurdle for TDS Telecommunications Technical Response teams and support staff in New York, Maine, Michigan, and other areas of the U.S. Read how TDS has adapted and check out some storm photos.
It just wouldn’t be a blog if we didn't have some kind of year-end wrap-up list :-). As such, we’ve gathered your favorite, and most popular, blog posts of 2013. Find out which ones made the cut!
Today, a “hangout” has a whole new meaning that doesn’t necessarily involve getting together in the same room. If you have friends or family that can’t come to your home for a party, let them hangout with you via a live computer feed during your next gathering.
A new Phishing scam: avoid it! Have you seen it? The email that TDS is expanding your email quota? DELETE… more...
Wendy (second from left) with the TDS mud run team.Wendy Rickard’s, TDS senior coordinator-order management, desire to stay fit has… more...
We spotted an article in OSP Magazine we wanted to make sure you knew about. In the latest issue, a… more...
- How to make every day Earth Day April 20, 2018
- Experience TDS Fiber at the new Tim O’Brien model home April 19, 2018
- Look before you log in April 18, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday April 17, 2018
- The Post, Maze Runner and Paddington coming to TDS TV on Demand April 16, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] really just a twist on a phishing scam a...
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] you think you fell for a scam, we recomm...
- Raymond: Agree. Seriously, I do wish you would provide an a...
- FTC warns: new variation on tech support scams | TDS Home: […] case, scammers pretend to be a legitimat...
- Cheryl McCollum: Rich, Would you provide me your e-mail address and...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (177)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (14)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (46)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (265)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (15)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (115)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (319)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (15)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (32)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)