About Barclay PollakBarclay Pollak is an award winning journalist and proud to be a member of the Corporate Communications team at TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) in Madison, Wis. Barclay joined the team in April of 2013. Before that Barclay worked as an Anchor/ Reporter for the NBC affiliate in Madison. While at NBC-15 Barclay was recognized by several organizations for his contributions to the television news industry. They include the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association, the Radio Television Digital News Association (Edward R. Murrow Regional Award) and the Chicago/Midwest National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (2012 Emmy Nominee). When he’s not working Barclay enjoys cheering for all the sports teams in Wisconsin. Barclay’s a University of Wisconsin-Madison alumnus and a huge fan of Badger athletics. Barclay is fascinated by the ever changing world of technology and spends a fair amount of his free time reading about the latest and greatest developments online. When Barclay’s not learning about technology he’s scouring the Internet in search of freeware. Barclay has an 8-year-old daughter and lives with his girlfriend of almost five years on Madison’s southwest side. G+.
For many the chance to represent their country at the Olympic games is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! But there’s more to the Olympics than just competing, right? Nicole Joraanstad, member of the 2010 U.S. women’s curling team in Vancouver and TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) employee, tells you about what life is like in the Olympic village, what the athletes do with their downtime, and all about some of the famous people she got to meet.
>In one of my last blogs I provided youa review of Sony’s Playstation 4. Now, as promised and only slightly delayed (the holidays really crept up on me this year, sorry), here is my review of Microsoft's Xbox One.
Eggnog, little gingerbread men cookies (or any and all of Melynn’s cookies we’ve featured here on the blog), homemade candies—these are just a few of the tempting treats that contribute to the expansion of many American’s waist lines during the holiday season. But, there is hope! We've gathered three tips we can all do to avoid packing on the pounds this year.
This year gamers have to decide who gets their dollars (unless your me and you just buy both—jealous?). Early adopters will have to pick between Sony’s $399 Playstation 4 and Microsoft’s $499 Xbox One. In this post and my next, I’m going to break down my first 48 hours with each to help you decide which system to rush out and buy. First up: the PS4.
As the days grow shorter and fall turns to winter, people begin to flock to Monticello, Minn., a TDS and… more...
Blue Ridge, Georgia, a TDS service area,is surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountain range. Get to know this gorgeous community and find out why it's one of the most popular spots in Georgia.
This year participants in the TDS Open raised $38,500 for the Boys and Girls Club of Dane County. According to… more...
Dawn Sullivan, a TDS field services assistant in Monroe and Verona, Wis., loves going to Madison Mallards baseball games. But… more...
Last week on the TDS Business Blog I spent a day in the life of a Field Service Technician (FST)… more...
- How to make every day Earth Day April 20, 2018
- Experience TDS Fiber at the new Tim O’Brien model home April 19, 2018
- Look before you log in April 18, 2018
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday April 17, 2018
- The Post, Maze Runner and Paddington coming to TDS TV on Demand April 16, 2018
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] really just a twist on a phishing scam a...
- Look before you log in | TDS Home: […] you think you fell for a scam, we recomm...
- Raymond: Agree. Seriously, I do wish you would provide an a...
- FTC warns: new variation on tech support scams | TDS Home: […] case, scammers pretend to be a legitimat...
- Cheryl McCollum: Rich, Would you provide me your e-mail address and...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending security seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter volunteer Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (177)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (14)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (46)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (265)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (15)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (115)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (319)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (15)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (32)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)