About Barclay PollakBarclay Pollak is an award winning journalist and proud to be a member of the Corporate Communications team at TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) in Madison, Wis. Barclay joined the team in April of 2013. Before that Barclay worked as an Anchor/ Reporter for the NBC affiliate in Madison. While at NBC-15 Barclay was recognized by several organizations for his contributions to the television news industry. They include the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association, the Radio Television Digital News Association (Edward R. Murrow Regional Award) and the Chicago/Midwest National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (2012 Emmy Nominee). When he’s not working Barclay enjoys cheering for all the sports teams in Wisconsin. Barclay’s a University of Wisconsin-Madison alumnus and a huge fan of Badger athletics. Barclay is fascinated by the ever changing world of technology and spends a fair amount of his free time reading about the latest and greatest developments online. When Barclay’s not learning about technology he’s scouring the Internet in search of freeware. Barclay has an 8-year-old daughter and lives with his girlfriend of almost five years on Madison’s southwest side. G+.
November is synonymous with Thanksgiving so it's a good month to discuss giving back—and boy do Americans love to give back! TDS is no exception. All year long we do things to help in our communities in ways both big and small. Feel the love and please do share what you do!
What year was it? Aliens was the most popular feature film. "That's What Friends are For" by Dionne Warwick and Friends ruled the radio waves. Plus, The Cosby Show was the most watched program on TV. See if you can tell what year today's #TBT picture is from....
Time for another Community Connections where we share some of the good works and community giving our employees have been up to.
Employees from TDS Telecom, Baja Broadband, and OneNeck (BendBroadband employees we’re sure you’re busy too and we’ll tell you how you can be featured in this segment at the end of this story)continue to make strong community connections through their good works! From helping out local food pantries to getting soaked for a good cause, employees across the enterprise are doing what they can to help others. Find out some of the great things being done...
Employees continue to donate their time and talents to their communities. Here are a few of the people who are making a difference.
We're at it again! Here’s a look at more of the good work TDS employees have been doing in the community (maybe even yours!)...
Employees from TDS Telecom and sister companies OneNeck IT Solutions and Baja Broadband do a lot to benefit their communities. Here's what some of the employees at the three companies have been up to....
TDS is stepping up to support one of the best children’s hospitals in the country but, more help is needed and we can’t do it alone. Blogger Barclay Pollak tells you how you can help and become a champion for kids.
Are you in the market for a new laptop or tablet? What about a desktop computer? If so, you’re in luck! TDS has partnered with TigerDirect.com, one of the largest online electronics retailers, to offer you a big discount: 30 percent off your order plus free shipping! Learn how to take advantage of this special discount.
Being good citizens in our communities is an important Shared Value for TDS. Employees are encouraged to offer their support/time—but Erik Brown has taken it almost to another level. He has donated a week of his vacation time every year for 25 years to help run the Badger Boys State program. Find out what makes this program so special it keeps Erik coming back for more.
- Outsmarting your connected car December 14, 2017
- TDS TV customers: Hallmark Drama is coming! December 14, 2017
- TDS TV customers: Stream FREE commercial-free holiday music + karaoke! December 13, 2017
- Cheap Tunes Tuesday December 12, 2017
- Seen on Pinterest: travel accessories perfect for your next getaway December 11, 2017
- Changes to TDS email: more details November 20, 2014
- New TDS email: how to change spam settings November 26, 2014
- What’s The Hold-Up? – Combating Slow Internet Speeds August 1, 2013
- TDS Fiber: how we’re building in your neighborhood June 11, 2015
- Six ways to manage your email account January 24, 2015
- Austin: Thanks for the comment Mike! Master is such a good...
- Mike Arrera: This article take me back to the VH-1 behind the m...
- Cheryl McCollum: Kevin, Can you e-mail me or reply here with your s...
- Kevin.: Does this include Montezuma, NY?...
- Missy Kellor: Winston, I reached out to someone on our repair te...
$5 Amazon albums Amazon Amazon $5 albums American Idol Black Sails Bones cheap music cheap tunes Dancing with the Stars dvr Facebook fcc f secure Game of Thrones good $5 albums good cheap music Google home decor Internet Kickstarter Longmire Madison Mallards mothers day Mr. Robot online shopping Outlander phishing Pinterest recipe recipes Safety Saturday Night Live savvy spending seen on pinterest TDS TDS charity TDS Fiber TDS TV TDS TV everywhere tech news The Flash travel tv testers twitter Walking Dead
- Austin Krueger (RSS) (161)
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (19)
- Beau Eastes (RSS) (18)
- Ben Salmon (RSS) (13)
- Cheryl McCollum (RSS) (42)
- Cindy Tomlinson (RSS) (24)
- DeAnne Boegli (RSS) (24)
- Eric Lohrentz (RSS) (2)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (227)
- Jason Compton (RSS) (4)
- Kris Schulz (RSS) (14)
- Krista Ledbetter (RSS) (8)
- Matthew Breen (RSS) (103)
- McLean Robbins (RSS) (87)
- Missy Kellor (RSS) (303)
- Pete Watson (RSS) (1)
- TDS Official (RSS) (7)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (28)
- TVTesters (RSS) (31)